The Naughty Looks Thread

Hehehe.. Always the shades.. I wonder if he has a pair for women.. You know what I mean.. I think :lol:

Eyepath indicates that Horatio is staring at someone's chest again...

Not sure if someone already posted this one, but i think Horatio is eyeing her neck. I'm not sure. You be the judge.

And i just want to say this, Horatio's shades should stay on his head and on his head only. :lol: No woman or man can wear them, because they'll be overwhelmed with the awesome power of the sunnies and will....explode...or something. :lol:

Pixu said:
Hunter said:
I got one!

Major ass staring by Horatio!

It's from the episode Blood Moon in Season 2.
No more excuses, H, you're not even wearing the shades this time! Or maybe he was just admiring her shoes... :devil:
THOSE shoes??? *scoffs* Yeah right. :p

AnastaziaMarie said:

I love these pics. This is when I first started to watch CSI Miami. ^^

What do you mean by "This is when I first started to watch CSI Miami." ?

Hunter said:
AnastaziaMarie said:

I love these pics. This is when I first started to watch CSI Miami. ^^

What do you mean by "This is when I first started to watch CSI Miami." ?
She didn't get to watch CSI: Miami that much when she was engaged to be married. I know this cause she is my sister. When she moved in with me, she started watching and these were some of the pictures from what she saw.

Ah i see. Thanks for the explanation Trist.

Sisters eh? On the same Forum? That's intresting. have to be careful with what you say? :lol: Kidding...

^^My sister wouldn't come to this forum because she's 10. She's as much of a nut as me. Hey, I think we need more pictures (unfortunately I don't have any...) Although the ones I saw are very nice. Horatio definately has a wandering eye.

Nice thread! I think I've written this already before..

But I found a pic that kinda fits the topic. :)

Am I wrong or is Ryan staring at Boa Vista's cleavage? (I think it's Boa Vista. you don't really see her face. I'M not that familiar with her... don't like her ;))

I'll look for more pics... :D

Back