The Naughty Looks Thread

Hunter, please refrain from posting one-word responses as it can be seen as not contributing to the discussion, and is considered spamming. Thanks. :)

OH-MY! Maartje, this is hilarious! I love the Ryan and Cal pic and the photographer one! :lol: What is this man doing :D haha.
and Hunter, I haven't seen IA. I live in Estonia, where everything comes out a season later.:mad: *cries, cries, cries*

athlov, that pic from Silencer just had to show up here! :D

All those pictures are so funny! I love the one where the camera guy (his name is Doyle) is pointing it at Ryan's butt. I noticed that when I watched the ep! :lol:

LOL that one with the camera is hilarious!

Delko & Yelina
Self explanitory.

By the way dose any one have the link to the CSI:las vegas version of the Naughty Looks Thread?I cant seem to find it.

edited by mod as pic was wider than 480 px.

Guys...remember, when posting pics as images please make sure they are no wider than 480px, and if you are posting a link to an image and it has a really long url, please give the link a title such as 'Cute Pic'. We ask this so that the screen isn't stretched for those users that have lower screen resolutions.

Thanks. :)

chocolate_bunnys...the link for the LV thread is right here. :)

From 'Whacked'..... ;)

tn_DVD_129.jpg

tn_DVD_130.jpg

:D

^ohh boy u just kill me here with this pic ;)

hope BSG to start soon on ur tv canal - i need break :lol:

:lol: Me too! Thought you might appreciate these pics. :D

*goes to watch BSG*

Lucy said:
:lol: Me too! Thought you might appreciate these pics. :D

*goes to watch BSG*

me to appreciate these pics ?! :eek: i don`t know who are this guys, but love the look he give to her a**s :lol:

and one front view check up :devil:

normal_851_ha.jpg

^ :lol: Our H does like to, er, check these ladies out doesn't he? Great pic. :D

Back