The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and the top pic that Bitten posted, the one of Danny sitting at the lab table... am I the only one checking out the size of his feet? :devil:

Hot damn, Udjat , you may be onto something. In fact, you may have been the only one looking at the size of his feet. I had to scroll back up to take a peek myself, but ... well, if the old saying holds true, you may have just alerted us to a potential jackpot. And to think we were all lined up to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13 O-METER] him without regard for the size of his ...um, feet. I love that we can always count on you to direct our attention to where it needs to be. We were all entranced by the image of him reading and forgot to look down. Thanks for directing our focus accordingly. :devil:

Let me go on record as stating that the Locker Room can be a bad, bad influence on a girl. I started my first ever fanfic. It may be a while before any of you see it as the editing process is gonna take an eternity. The sex scene (yes, you knew I had to go there) lasts four freakin' pages and it's not even done yet. This damn Locker Room has compelled me to describe every single detail of Danny's body, smell, taste and feel to such an extent that I think I hit the bottom of the second page and didn't even have his pants off yet ... and since you know he was commando, don't even get me started on that. :devil:

does anyone know how to put a pic for a banner. I've made my first icon thingy and i'd like it as a banner.

If you can help me i'd really appreciate it. :)

Eagle Eye, love the mountie photo! I like seeing Danny dressed as a cop (I was thinking of Danny, not Carmine) because he is a cop (I'd like to see him in the NYPD uniform too). I wondered what he looked like north of the border! And darn, I wish we had cops who looked like that around here! OK, no I don't, I'd be wracking up too many expensive speeding tickets trying to be pulled over. J/K, I see cops all the time where I work.

Damn, I don't know if my computer screen is just naturally dark (just tried to lighten it) but I can't tell how big his feet are!

Thanks Ookpik!

I've been trying to dress up Danny but the screencaps from the series just don't seem to suit the pictures of uniforms that I find...

So alas... no glasses with the uniform... which woulda been super SUPER HOT! :D

Gone for a day and had 2 1/2 pages to catch up on already!

All right, so we're discussing Danny now, are we? Going back to Top's question about when Danny's at his hottest... I like him best when:

1. He's all fired up in the interregation room
2. His glasses come off
3. He's being a wise-ass
4. When Mac catches him by surprise in the lab

^ i like him at all those moments as well. Plus when he's working with Aiden. They seem to have an ease with each other, plus they're always making jokes and stuff.

I like sarcastic Danny. I can't remember the name of the episode but at some point this guy says "I don't think Savannah was her [stripper] real name." and Danny just goes "Naah, you think?". Eeh! :) I just loved it!
Or Danny under the rain, apologising for being such an a$$, that was nice. He was wet!
I don't have lab fantasies as such but I watched the Miami/NY crossover episode on Livingtv this week end and in this one, Danny wears a tie and I thought "Damn, he just looks so good!" I can't remember him wearing ties in subsequent episodes. I can just imagine grabbing his tie and pulling him really, really close for a passionate kiss and what would follow would probably blow the socks off the Meter! :devil:

Don't forget the ever lovely saying Tie!Sex. Plus ties can be used for a lot of other things :devil:

Gotta love that saying though :lol:

Plus ties can be used for a lot of other things
Hell yeah, SassyJ! But the Meter ain't nice and it won't let me get away with writing my innermost, dirtiest thoughts about what I'd do to Danny once I rip every single bit of clothing off of his body, tie, glasses and all! :devil:
Plus the Danny/Carmine sandwich fantasy is still very much present in my mind so I have ZERO clean thoughts at the moment! :lol:

Stuff the PG-13-O-Meter. I'm feeling dangerous on this damn fine day and ready to delve into the thoughts of Danny tied down with his own tie :devil:

PG-13-O-Meter be damned *kicks Meter* *gets kicked back*

... Perhaps not :eek:

:lol: I swear my mind is going into overdrive. I'm going to have to fanfic all those dirrrrty thoughts out of my mind! :devil:
Well if the Meter doesn't slap me, my boss might... Should really think about work... Must think about work! Think... Danny tied to my headboard with his tie and me, having total control... NO! DAMN! Work, st! Work!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back