The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need an episode like in CSI LV, where he needs to be hosed down!!

I can't imagine what has come over me, maybe I need to drink something and cool down.

Ali

Lol I was just wathcing Signs and this made me think of the bit where one of the guys says "We all need to calm down in this house and eat some fruit or something" A bit random but it made me chuckle..anyway Danny reading naked in bed.... :devil:

*faints after reading posts*
OMG that pic was gorgeous. You all have very dirty minds (a lot like me) but i love you all for it. :lol:

Danny in bed naked, reading a book sounds brilliant. Oh the images *slips into daydream*

Welcome to all newbies. I don't bite, honest. (well i would carmine but that doesn't count) :)

Danny reading naked anywhere is a hot image. In the lab, too. Imagine if Mac had walked in and Danny had been sans clothing. Maybe he'd have made the mistake of thinking he was alone in the lab... :devil: Ah, how I wish the episode had gone that way. :lol:

If I came across Danny reading naked, that would be a tough one for me. I wouldn't know where to look first! I'm always nosy about what people are reading.

But I think in that special instance, the book wouldn't be the first place I'd look. :devil:

Glance at the book? C'mon. I'm a die hard book lover, and even I admit I wouldn't look at the book first. :lol:

Why is it cute? :confused:

Cause we're a bunch of nerds who think a guy who reads is hot.

I wasn't questioning the reading bit it was the 'moving the lips whilst reading bit' that I was wondering why people found it cute. Just blame it on my upbringing, my mother didn't like that sort of thing and made sure I didn't do it, so I find it weird now when other people do that sort of thing.

If I came across Danny reading naked, that would be a tough one for me. I wouldn't know where to look first!
Sure... I believe you! :rolleyes:
But I think in that special instance, the book wouldn't be the first place I'd look. :devil:
I was gonna say! :p

And erm...Danny reading a book is very enticing and all... but I think I prefer that shower! :D

Oh and the top pic that Bitten posted, the one of Danny sitting at the lab table... am I the only one checking out the size of his feet? :devil:

Glance at the book? C'mon. I'm a die hard book lover, and even I admit I wouldn't look at the book first. :lol:

Wouldn't you even ask 'what are you reading' so he'd look up and focus his attention on you? ;)

^I might just pull the book out of his hands. After all, no sense in him covering anything up with a book. ;)

Ok i admit, the book would be the last thing on my mind. Although csifeline has a point. I'd ask him what he was reading so he shifted his attention on to me. :)

Damn that Meter. :mad: Always trying to get between us and naked Danny and his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back