The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved GUARDIAN ... it was my favorite show (until i started watching CSI ...

but i search all over the internet to buy the dvd .. but i never found anything...have you?

1CSIMfan said:
So, to get this straight, the next thread name is Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud**-We're Busy right?

BTW, yum..those pictures look good.

yep, that's the thread #13 name...i was suggesting the other title for thread #14. :p

"Trapped" from CSI:NY would so win the award if there were an "eye-candy episode of the year" category at the emmy's or something. of course, CBS could boost it's chances by showing us more skin... *coughhintcough* :rolleyes:

afrikana said:
1CSIMfan said:
So, to get this straight, the next thread name is Locker Room #13 - **Muffled Thud**-We're Busy right?

BTW, yum..those pictures look good.

yep, that's the thread #13 name...i was suggesting the other title for thread #14. :p

Ok, that's what I thought..blonde moment again... :rolleyes:

I forgot the next thread is #13. :p I was at work. I'm lost without my lists. :D

That would be nice. If they awarded the amount of skin shown in a TV show "Trapped" would certainly win that! Plus the show should have more shirtless moments because now if they do they'll get an award for it. :D

^^Yeah, they really do need some more shirtless moments. This time without somebody getting blown up. I like shirtless Eddie and Mac but not that way. **hypnotises TPTB...hoops game..hoops game**

I still want my Danny shower scene. :mad: What do we have to do to get that? I don't think that's asking too much, is it? :(

The hoop game would be a perfect scene for shirtlessness! :D Having them all hot, sweaty, muscles left and right...*sigh*

I don't think it's much to ask at all! They've done that before on CSI, why not on CSI: NY?

No, I don't think so. I'm sure they'll be in the board room and someone will be like, "I'm getting an idea of a shower scene for CSI: NY" Everyone looks and are like, "Which character should be in the shower?" More head rubbing. "Danny or Flack for sure." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back