The Linking Game ~ Thread # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Leto was in Urban Legend with Robert Englund aka Freddie Kruger, who's not scary a bit, now Chuckie, that's another story :lol:.

ben affleck was in "good will hunting" with robin williams

*edited* i just noticed that this was my 500th post! :D i'm glad that is was in this thread ;)

Robin Williams was in RV with Cheryl Hines.

Congrats cathwillows!! I had my 600th a little bit ago. But congrats, thanks for sticking in this forum!

No sorry, i was accidently looking at page 5 and got mixed up. Blonde moment! (Even though i'm brunette) lack of caffiene and sleep, these things happen. :lol:

I count 23 posts since I last looked at this thread last night. That's impressive for a thread that averages 4-5 posts in the same amount of time. Could we try to calm down a little, as I fear this thread is getting a little spammy. Also a lot of posts are within minutes of each other, which, for one, doesn't give anyone else the chance to link and can also cause confusion with people posting at the same time. It's not a race to finish the link, just try to calm down a little. ;)

Chad Michael Murray was in A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff.

Hilary Duff was in Cheaper by the Dozen with Steve Martin.

Tinkerbell thanks for slowing the game down a bit :) I was finding it getting a littl crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back