The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Well accent kind of gives away that he is Scottish, English sound so much more different. I think I understand him quite well, of course few "erm--what?" moments.
But he is great and his show is amazing. I've been laughing so hard when watched it. Now been catching clips on Youtube, at least interviews of Mark Harmon and Hugh Laurie and one with Simon Baker :lol:

bump?

Craig's new season is amazing, i'm truly enjoying it. For those of you who don't know, Marie Claire magazine has a poll out asking "Which Late-Night Talk Show Host Would You Sleep With?" which came out after the whole David Letterman situation....
http://www.marieclaire.com/career-money/career-coach/sexiest-talk-show-host-poll
anyways here are the current standings:

Jay Leno - 1%
Carson Daly - 1%
Jimmy Fallon - 3%
David Letterman - 1%
John Stewart - 6%
Stephen Colbert - 3%
Jimmy Kimmel - 1%
Conan O'Brien - 5%
Craig Ferguson - 81%

and you can vote as many times as you like so long as you keep refreshing the page. Even if you wouldn't sleep with him, it's all fun because here was his reponse to finding out about the poll when he was standing at about 75%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLoZAPxsdQs

yup. I think it would be cool if we kept taking that percent higher. I personally would sleep with him :p

Ohhhh, I hadn't seen that episode. :guffaw:Gaaaawwwdd. :guffaw::eek::guffaw:

OK, when I come back online later, I'll see what I can do to help. ;)

i quite like him too - i always seem to end up watching when i'm in the states, i watched a lot last week! i loved when he interviewed stephen fry (who is a national treasure and should be given a bloody knighthood although i'd hope he'd turn the vile, archaic thing down, even though it'd be nice to be offered....) and they were talking about the body farm and got into their little discussion about grissom and how to put on rubber gloves/paper boots :D

i quite like him too - i always seem to end up watching when i'm in the states, i watched a lot last week! i loved when he interviewed stephen fry (who is a national treasure and should be given a bloody knighthood although i'd hope he'd turn the vile, archaic thing down, even though it'd be nice to be offered....) and they were talking about the body farm and got into their little discussion about grissom and how to put on rubber gloves/paper boots :D
I watched that one, too!! I got that little fangirl squee inside, the one you get when CSI is randomaly mentioned, and you understand the referrence :D

@HnStetlerfan, you should definitely watch that episode!! :guffaw::guffaw:

P.S. I reread my post, and I wasn't trying to be biased, you can vote for anybody you like =)

^ i did too! i think i even put it on facebook, something like "oooh stephen fry is talking about csi - wooo!" or something equally inane. i love stephen fry - and i'm only about 1-2 degrees of separation from him, i really need to make it less than that!

I just went there and voted for him. :lol: I'd love to watch the whole episode, not sure how though. And we're not supposed to talk about the d-word on this forum, so I can't ask what I want to ask. ;)

One thing I really love is the intro where Craig lipsyncs to that song. (or is it him really doing the song?) It's so cheerful and I always smile when I hear/see it. I adore the puppets and how he has them lipsyncing to the song, too.

I just went there and voted for him. :lol: I'd love to watch the whole episode, not sure how though. And we're not supposed to talk about the d-word on this forum, so I can't ask what I want to ask. ;)

One thing I really love is the intro where Craig lipsyncs to that song. (or is it him really doing the song?) It's so cheerful and I always smile when I hear/see it. I adore the puppets and how he has them lipsyncing to the song, too.
lol :lol: :lol:

and I love those songs too! my personal favorite is "oops! I did it again" by Britney Spears. Gotta love Craig =)

I love the Late Late show and I watch it on youtube, I thought the funniest sketch was when Craig parodied 'Jersey Shore'.:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

The Twitterverse just got a lot funnier - Craig signed up for Twitter yesterday, and made a bunch of funny posts already!

^^^ oh man, he is totally worth following on tiwtter!! his tweets are all hilarious, his tweetpics are great, too :bolian:

he's been on fire recently, his show has been great! PLUS I just rediscovered the Drew Carey Show where I totally forgot he played Drews boos, Nigel Wick!

I remember now because the character was English, and he said he always hated to way nobody could do a proper scottish accent, so he purposely did a horrendous english one :)

here an awesome clip if anybody's interested! it brightened up my day :) *Not many people liked the Drew Carey Show, though ... :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE7v3L_GoGc

I love the late show with craig ferguson, he's really funny and I like how he acts like a gay pirate all the time. Not to mention that he mentions gay people all the time, he's like the only one that does. He is the closest thing to a gay male talk show host that america has right now.
He is the perfect example of a straight male that is not a homophobic.

I totally loved the episode back in september or november when george lopez was on and he was like George lopez i'm comming for you~ and when george came out he kissed him! That was cool, it really shows you how cool he really is.

I think Craig should have Thomas Gibson from Criminal Minds on his show. I'd love to see what Craig would do with him. :lol::devil::lol::devil:

I think Craig should have Thomas Gibson from Criminal Minds on his show. I'd love to see what Craig would do with him. :lol::devil::lol::devil:
I adore this idea. Love the way you think :thumbsup: I've also wanted him to have Shemar Moore on for a long time...Did anybody see Evangeline Lilly on a couple nights ago? she was adorable! lol

PART ONE

PART TWO

A YouTube video with Craig and Laurence Fishburne a ways back.. Such great camaderie, he talks about CSI, and his one man play which he hopes President Obama comes to see it, and he did. He's a very charming man they both are. Lots of funny banter~

Last edited:
Back