The kid... LV rp

(correct)

"It's 5 months old. There is still 4 months before you can see him or her. But when those months are over, you can hold the baby and play with it. You can buy him or her a toy and make them laugh. You can help me take care of the baby if you want." Sara was being gentle with her neice. She loved her curiosity. It was just like her when she was a child.

Cindy's couldnt get her eyes off the stomach. "really?" she asked, "you mean i can really help?" she really excited once she heard what sara had to say. "with uncle nick? and you?" Cindy's face grew with exctiment. Being a child, the fact that other people were laughing at her being so happy over such a little thing, never bothered her. "does it hurt when the baby moves around?" she asked.

"No, no. It tickles. Here, give me your hand." Sara took Cindy's little hand in hers and placed it on her stomach. The baby kicked, Cindy's smile grew wide.

"as much as i do love watching my wife being molled by a little 5 year old girl... and trust me, i do, -i think you should leave aunt Sara alone." Nick said as he reached around Cindy's little waist with one arm. But Cindy complained. "NO! stop! leave me alone!" she said, she grabbed Sara's hand and held tight. "Aunt Sara!" she said. Nick didnt want to make a kid cry, so he let go of her and placed her back on the bed. "sorry!" he said. He looked at Kevin, "this kids just as much of a child you were..." he said jokingly. He looked back at sara, "enjoy your company, but now, i mean it when i say... i have to go to work." he kissed her again and this time, really left.

Cath perched on the bed beside them. "Cindy, can you tell us what happened in the alley?" She had to ask. In a way, though, she wasn't sure if now was the right time.

Cindy's looked at Cath. "why? i dont really want to think about it... not now, not never!" she looked at the ground and stayed quiet.

kevin saw his little girl get kind of upset so he rushed inside the room "im sorry for that" he picked her up "we'll be outside if you need us", he walked back outside to greg, "whats going on, are you going to find hailey", greg sighed he didn't know if something happened to her or not "we'll try are best, will you excuse me i have to go talk to your brother for a moment", "yeah sure go ahead" greg paused for a moment getting his facts straight and he walkded into sara's room, "hey man did he tell you"

Cindy took her hand and placed it on her chest, and when she took it off she began to weep. "Im sorry," *sniffles "I CANT help you, it all happened to hard." and with each word she said, it became more and more crackled.

Cindy's frown grew. "no," she mummbled. "but he," she looked at Cath, then back at her dad. "never mind" she said quietly.

"no, not aunt Sara" she said quietly. "she might be... scared." Cindy looked at Sara. "its ok, i dont NEED you there." she said. Cindy opened her arms for Cath and leaned into her.

(hey, i have to baby sit for the next 2 hours, so i will be back after that time. BYE!)

Back