The Jesse/Ryan/Walter Comedy Hour

Court

Prime Suspect
Maybe someone has already posted something about this, if so I apologize, but I LOVE the way Jesse, Ryan and Walter play off each other. They are a hoot and a half.

Though last night's ep was a rerun, it just reinforced to me how much I've missed "buddy comedy" moments in the show. The scene with Walter and Ryan trying to figure out how to avoid the bear was hilarious, especially when Walter squealed "I can't be non-threatening! (or something to that effect) :lol:

We really haven't had any real laugh out loud moments since Speed (he and Delko had some awesome funny moments).

I'm glad the writers and TPTB are giving us a little light-heartedness with these three guys. They make the show more fun, IMHO.

Maybe someone has already posted something about this, if so I apologize, but I LOVE the way Jesse, Ryan and Walter play off each other. They are a hoot and a half.

Though last night's ep was a rerun, it just reinforced to me how much I've missed "buddy comedy" moments in the show. The scene with Walter and Ryan trying to figure out how to avoid the bear was hilarious, especially when Walter squealed "I can't be non-threatening! (or something to that effect) :lol:

We really haven't had any real laugh out loud moments since Speed (he and Delko had some awesome funny moments).

I'm glad the writers and TPTB are giving us a little light-heartedness with these three guys. They make the show more fun, IMHO.

I think it is more the comedic interaction between Ryan and Walter, Jesse is more of the straight man of the three. At this point TPTB haven't hit a happy medium with Jesse's humor, it comes off looking like Trippism's. And there is only one Frank Tripp. Who we don't see enough of.

So far Jesse is more like the big brother trying to keep his little brothers in line. :lol: But I do like him added into the mix... I just wish they'd give him more to add than just "you two behave" type of stuff. LOL.

I agree. In fact, someone else on the board refers to them as "The Three Musketeers."
It seems like Ryan is finally somehow accepted by Jesse and Walter. Walter is a character in himself, and yes, Jesse seems to keep those two from getting out of control.
I hope to see more from them.

They're the BEST!!! Ryan has always been my favorite CSI, but when Walter and Jesse came on, and they fed so well off each other--- it was love all over again. :D I like how they have a respect for Ryan too, and actually gave him a chance to be FRIENDS- unlike other people in the lab.

I like Jesse and Walter both anyway, but Walter is probably the single most hilarious character... I swear. He's such a great addition! Actually, they both are!

Great thread, btw!

ETA: I love the bear scene. It's my favorite... by far! lol

Togo and Miller's scenes are always gold and the producers would be foolish to split these guys up.

However I wonder what would happen if Emily or Eva had a couple of scenes with them and their tom foolery?

However I wonder what would happen if Emily or Eva had a couple of scenes with them and their tom foolery?

If it was written properly, it would be win.

Though, I would like to see what would happen if they threw Tripp in there once in a while. That has hilarity potential.

If it was written properly, it would be win.

Though, I would like to see what would happen if they threw Tripp in there once in a while. That has hilarity potential.

Tripp is a natural at this kind of thing. He would be a blast! :guffaw:

I'd also love to see Eva. She has such sweet and fun facial expressions when she reacts to people doing silly things. I love watching her.

Agreed! Would LOVE to see Nat in there as well. I don't know why they haven't ever put her around all the guys together. It's either/or. And she usually isn't around Jesse at all since he stood her up so--- yeah.

Well, there was the cute little scene with her, Ryan and Walter where Walter asked Ryan if Nat had her hearing checked yet. Ryan said he told her to and Nat said she could hear them and showed them her hearing aid. Walter said "check it out" and Ryan said she's like the bionic woman now. So yeah, the potential for funny scenes with the three of them is definitely there. And Eva is pretty comedic in her own right. She was great on Lopez. :)

I will always love my Three Musketeers! :cool:

They are simply the apple of my eyes! I can never get enough of them and it's so nice to see some humor on a crime drama instead of same old boring business as usual moments.

It's so great for me to see Ryan HAPPY and with people who doesn't see him as some replacement holder or with suspicion, but ACCEPTS him for who he is and is more than relaxed around him. Walter and Jesse has an incredible connection and bond with Ryan, and when those three are together, you can see that they are having fun with all the mocking and teasing. ;)

If the show splits them up, I will most definitely NOT be a happy camper.:scream:

Jesse, being the older of the three with more experience, obviously takes on a big brother role, and it's nice to see that he isn't arrogant about it but rather very good natured and like any big brother, takes jabs at the little ones not with malice but just good fun.

Walter being older than Ryan is probably the middle brother who is goofy and constantly trying to figure out who he should side with. LOL! Whether it's older or the younger brother, he has a nice rapport with both sides of the ageline!

Ryan is the baby of the three, being the youngest, and he sure has his moments of deviousness that any baby brother would. He likes to challenge his older brothers and try to get trouble, and he's having fun while he's doing it!

Those three together makes the Golden Trio! Miami hit the jackpot when they got those three on screen together! They better not just toss it aside!

I will always love my Three Musketeers! :cool:

They are simply the apple of my eyes! I can never get enough of them and it's so nice to see some humor on a crime drama instead of same old boring business as usual moments.

It's so great for me to see Ryan HAPPY and with people who doesn't see him as some replacement holder or with suspicion, but ACCEPTS him for who he is and is more than relaxed around him. Walter and Jesse has an incredible connection and bond with Ryan, and when those three are together, you can see that they are having fun with all the mocking and teasing. ;)

If the show splits them up, I will most definitely NOT be a happy camper.:scream:

Jesse, being the older of the three with more experience, obviously takes on a big brother role, and it's nice to see that he isn't arrogant about it but rather very good natured and like any big brother, takes jabs at the little ones not with malice but just good fun.

Walter being older than Ryan is probably the middle brother who is goofy and constantly trying to figure out who he should side with. LOL! Whether it's older or the younger brother, he has a nice rapport with both sides of the ageline!

Ryan is the baby of the three, being the youngest, and he sure has his moments of deviousness that any baby brother would. He likes to challenge his older brothers and try to get trouble, and he's having fun while he's doing it!

Those three together makes the Golden Trio! Miami hit the jackpot when they got those three on screen together! They better not just toss it aside!

I Agree!! They need to keep these three together. But, I still say Jesse is the straight man. :lol:

They've never stated Walter's age to my knowledge. Ryan is at least 28 or 29 I believe (cause I think he's the same age as my brother- I think that time he worked at the gun range and his pic/info popped up it said he was born in 1981 I think). I wouldn't think Walter was older than 29. I'd actually put Walter at about 26 at the oldest. I think Walter's probably the youngest of the three. Which would make sense cause Ryan being the middle brother trying to get the attention as middle siblings always seem to feel sort of left out. :lol:

Strange but it seems that my parents (Who've watched CSI more than me and they watch all three shows) are probably the only people I know who didn't laugh at the bear scene and I thought they would since they often laugh at other funny bits on the show..

On the other hand, they chuckled at "Walter this is a turtle shell" and when Calleigh spooked Walter with that eye..

Back