The International Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Gaelen, Apr 15, 2008.

?

Where In The World Are You?

1. North America

26.1%
  2. South America

0.9%
  3. Europe

58.3%
  4. Asia

8.7%
  5. Australasia

2.6%
  6. Africa

1.7%
  7. Antarctica

1.7%
  1. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

About the Go Pass: railway company thinks I'm too old for that :wtf:, I think you can't have a Go Pass if you're over 25 or 26

And no, I'm living near Antwerp, but whent eating mussels by the seaside last september, only wearing 1 sweater. Sometimes (it's very rare but it happens) the weather is more or less okay:) (though I have to admit we were very lucky to have the sun shining. Next day's rain made up for it).

Btw, I was looking at the poll... most people on here are NOT living in North Amercia! Somehow that surprises me... I would have thought most members would live in the States:)

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I don't think Ducky's 25 yet, so she should be fine. :)
    And I've found a way to beat the Go Pass system :devil:
    (There's a way to remove the text you wrote, even if it's in ball point)
    Eat that, NMBS! :D

There's another Belgian around here who lives near Antwerp. I've always known that Antwerpers would try and take over one day. :p :D

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Now you've posed an interesting comment. Most of the board members are in the United States but don't consider themselves international so they haven't taken part in the survey or the decision. I live in Canada and consider myself part of the international community :) I don't know about the rest of the Canadians though. There are a fair number on the board. Looking at who's taken the poll I'd say that it looks fairly evenly split between Canadians and Americans in the North American listing of members. I hope this makes sense. It's been a busy day at work :)

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

w00t! Canadian fans! When I first joined this forum, I seriously thought there weren't going to be many fans from my country here. Guess I was wrong :lol:

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yup, I'm 24 :p The moneyissue was serious. 2 dinners were included to our hostel (icky food) and one was bought buy MEP so I had money to buy food for those... 5 days. And finally had money left to bus from our Airport to busstation and buy ticket home :p :lol:
    We actually travelled with that speedtrain from Amsterdam to Antwerpen and then changed to some crappy local train to Brussels :p
    All the others travelled with subway and I didn't understand why because Brussels isn't that big city. And then there was like two stops to go "'let's take subway" :rolleyes:
    Y'know the shopping street (Rue Neuve or something), they went there almost every day and explained how they found new mall. I said, yeah - I walked thru there and that mall is actually when you walk here right through that park and there you see square and that mall. "nonono, it's a different one"
    Until 6 days later "OMG! THE MALL IS JUST RIGHT DOWN THERE!THRU THE PARK!"
    Erm... and you didn't believe me :rolleyes:

6. Lil_Mizz_JoJo

Lil_Mizz_JoJo Victim

I was born and raised in England.:)

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Anyone from Canada making it down to our nations capital for Winterlude? I live there and I'm volunteering during the three weekends. Anyone been to Winterlude before?

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello everybody,

I had a little time left so I surfed through Talk CSI and found this thread.

It was very interesting for me to see where are you all are from!!!

I am from Austria ! [​IMG]

Anybody else ???

Have a nice day!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

9. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I am from Portugal :p
    As far as I know there's only one more people from where I live, I guess we haven't a lot of CSI portuguese fans :shifty:

10. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I'm from Portugal too :p
    So, now you know one more person from where you live :D

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Anna, you should know that person I was refering to in my post, was you :lol:
    I said
    :p

12. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

ahm ... *cough* I ... wasn't sure :lol:
    In the first page of this thread you can see there's another one , so ... you understand the confusion :p

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh you right. I didn't saw the first page, interesting :)

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think the uk faction just derailed a thread over in NY so i thought i should say hi here instead :)

15. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

lol init i dnt think they want the english talking bout england in the thread :guffaw: lol hi aswell btw