The "I have a Merchandise question" thread

Re: The "I have a Merchandise question" thread

I am not seeing any DVD release info yet.

Hello all. Any news on whether or not there are plans for a CSI:NY PC game?

Hey everyone. I'm trying to find a CSI Las Vegas poster for my friend that has Greg not in the background. I don't even know if there's even such a thing, seeing as how I've been searching and searching. The only one I could find was this one, and I was wondering if there are any others?
Or, in fact, any poster-size pictures of Greg at all would do nicely.​

Hey everyone. I'm trying to find a CSI Las Vegas poster for my friend that has Greg not in the background. I don't even know if there's even such a thing, seeing as how I've been searching and searching. The only one I could find was this one, and I was wondering if there are any others?

Or, in fact, any poster-size pictures of Greg at all would do nicely.​

Lol, oh boy, if I could find one myself, I would be one very happy bunny! Unfortunately all I ever seem to find are Greggo with the ensemble. And yes, he is always at the back. Whoever organises the photoshoots ought to be drenched in bleach and turned over to the Minature Killer.

Hey guys, just a question regarding the CSI NY season 4 box set are there any special features on the set, commentaries etc?

Hey guys, just a question regarding the CSI NY season 4 box set are there any special features on the set, commentaries etc?

I was wondering the same thing. Like on the others they had little bits on behind a specific episode and such and commentaries. Anyone have season 4 on DVD and can let us know?

It took me a while, but I found a website that goes into full DVD review of Season 4 NY: http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/34957/csi-ny-the-fourth-season/

Continuing the CSI DVD trend, this set once again reduces the amount of extras, with just one commentary (after last year dropped from five to four.) The track for "Down the Rabbit Hole" is provided by creator Anthony Zuiker and offers a good bit of info about the inspiration for the episode and a lot of well-thought-out comments from Zuiker on the whole idea of Second Life. Unfortunately, there are several points where he's just watching, leaving dead air.

Like last time, there are four featurette, starting with the 15-minute "Art Imitates Second Life" again focuses on "Down the Rabbit Hole," an episode set partially in the online service Second Life. While Zuiker, producer Peter Lenkoff and writer Sam Humphrey provide good info on the concept, the cast is amusingly ignorant about the idea. The info about the company who did the Second Life work is a bit promotional, as the company has picked up an investment from CBS, but it's still interesting, along with the notes on how they made using a computer visually impressive.
"Dante's Infernal Episode" spends 10 minutes on the season's unusual Halloween episode, which was directed by scaremaster Joe Dante. Dante, the cast and the crew talk about the two halves of the show, and how to make an episode that's different, yet fits the style. It's a solid extra that goes deeper than a superficial overview.
"Art Attack" is a four-minute look at artist Clemente Bornacelli's paintings, as seen in the episode "Right Next Door." But as production designer Vaughan Edwards notes, you hardly see the paintings because of how they are used, so it's a profile of something that's barely a part of the series. At least they are interesting works, which you get to check out in detail here. th The 13-minute "Cutting to the Core: Season Four in the Big Apple" is essentially an overview of the season, covering the storylines and cases, with interviews with the cast and some of the creators. It's a good capsule summary of the show, but if you've seen the episodes, it's not really telling you anything new (though it is from the mouths of the actors), while if you haven't seen the episodes, everything is basically spoiled for you.

Hope that helps. :)

I don't know if this has been discussed on here, but it would appear that the Miami and NY books are done, leaving just the Vegas books to continue.

Does anyone here know if the licenses will be renewed?

Does anyone know when the next issue of the CSI magazine is out and which show is up this time? I've lost track! :lol:

Does anyone know when the next issue of the CSI magazine is out and which show is up this time? I've lost track! :lol:

LOL! It does get hard to keep track of 'em! The next one is Miami and I think it comes out in January.

LOL! It does get hard to keep track of 'em! The next one is Miami and I think it comes out in January.

Thanks, CSI...uh...Fallen....uh...Joyeux Noel, or Kristine...or whoever you are now! :lol:

So did I miss an LV one? What was the one before the one that comes out in January?

Thanks, CSI...uh...Fallen....uh...Joyeux Noel, or Kristine...or whoever you are now! :lol:

So did I miss an LV one? What was the one before the one that comes out in January?

Hey Smokey, the CSI LV one came out in November so it should be on newstands now. I bought mine.

"Whoever you are now" :guffaw: too funny!

Back