The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of Wallace/Hodges!!!

awww... thank you so much.. I owe you one.. really...

yeah we do have to chatt.. hahaa

awww hodges...

*I got the FULL david hodges experience...*

that would be cool if there were shirts saying "I got the full David Hodges Experience!"

I'd so walk around wearing that...Of course it would have to have a supa cute picture of hodges on it.

Yay i voted for Hodges! :D

I thought this was funny when i did this, it probably isn't but anyways... :lol:

I thought this was funny when i did this, it probably isn't but anyways... :lol:

OMG that was soo funny!!
SPOILER
I loved the fact that he had more screentime last night It made it soo much better!

Niiiice! :lol:

We should totally make T-shirts, though. Or pitch it to some... shirt... making people. I'd totally buy one.

Me too..;.If my mum let me...Ugh My dad Probably owuldn't like it...bah who gives a crap

:lol: too funny.

Me too..;.If my mum let me...Ugh My dad Probably owuldn't like it...bah who gives a crap

Yay for rebellion!!

I <3 Hodges and thusly, care not of what my parents think. But, I don't believe my dad would mind... Mum's the one that doesn't like the 'sexual innuendos' found in everything related to the media. :lol:

**Bows**
Thanks lol, the reaction i was hoping for :lol:
I would so want a t-shirt if there was one :D

My dad is weird...I mean when I was watching CSI and it was talking about somne sexual he would say: Do you know what that means. I just gave him a weird look.

^ Haha, my mom does the same. XD I think she forgets sometimes that I'm nearly eighteen and I've seen more of the world already than she has in her life. My dad is super lenient about everything. He's the one that finally gave me permission when I was fifteen to watch R rated movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back