The green eye on the back of the picture *No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What was the green eye on the back of the picture

wow...thanks for the info sandersidle...totally didn't know about that...this should be fun....

Your welcome. :) I just hope they don't make it into a big deal like they did with the other picture. Millions of viewers were searching for clues in that pic, thinking Greg was going to die because of a death tarrot card, ect. :rolleyes: (I have to admit, I was scared) And then practicly nothing happened. But have fun ;)

I agree with you I looked for a clue in that picture and they didn't even mention anything about it. Hope this dose not go in the same direction.

^ yeah...i still have unanswered questions from last year!

Well in the trailer for the next one they find another miniture model, guess this means the Izzy case will be re-opened

Okay guys I put the spoiler tag back in the title, I did this to be safe if the any episode pertaining to this subject has already aired (in all US Time zones) its fine to discuss, if it hasn't that is what the "Spoiler Lab" and or the discussion thread of said ep is for until it has aired in all above time zones.

The *No Spoilers* serves as a reminder to the regulars and the new folks that this is for what we know and theories regarding the subject of the thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back