"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 5, 2007.

1. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

Haha I actually tried that I was so not expecting it to go to the CBS one hehee, very smart of them. :lol:

2. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I thought I was the only one. That was just so cool!

3. missy_lissa

missy_lissa Victim

Yeah it definetely was well cool although i was kinda hoping it would end up actually being a site that had lotsa hot pictures of Lady Heather :p

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i liked the episode. i thought it would be better. nick was AMAZING in this episode!! he was so hot and like... he did everything right and got so many compliments!! I LOVED IT!! i dont think that sara should of been in the Lady H episode. i think it'd be better if like, sara decided that she didn't want to be part of it and went on nick and warrick's case. i loved that catherine went on and on about how perfect grissom and lady heather are together.

OMGOODNESS!! i so thought that grissom was gonna introduce sara to lady h.. I WAS SO SCARD!! LIKE... SCREAMING SCARD!!

and... when warrick said: "this bag is heaveir then my ... what?" did he say kit or kid? at first i thought he said kid (i taped it) so then i rewinded it and i still couldn't figure it out.

but yeah.. i thought that the episode would be a little better. and yes, i loved the look on grissom's face when he saw sara and lady h together. tee hee!!

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Just another little comment from a neighbor I was chatting with this morning, while out walking., on this ep. I asked her if she watched it, now bare in mind, she's not a fan-site person nor a shipper, and I asked her her thoughts on the last scene, and she said "Grissom is the only one who respects her [LH]" and nothing big, but I think she's got something there, after everyone was hassling and putting her down basically, he stuck up for her, knowing, how much she'd lost, and did his good deed, and made her happy ;) more out of sorrow and compassion! AHHH, that's our Grissom man!

6. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Hi All! I liked the LH ep. I think that LH is a very cool person and alot like Grissom, in different ways but the same, I don't know if that makes any sense to you all, but its a strange kind of attraction. I think that the ep could of been better more intriging and GG seemed to be very worried about LH, its still a mystery if he has spent the nite with LH. I know that there is an ep where they are seen having tea and she has clearly changed her clothes and he has not. Go figure. Thoughts anyone. lol

"Heidi, Heidi, HO.... I love this from Brass.

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I have a few notes I'd like to add too.

Also upon speculation on this a while.. I think LH told Grissom to go away and leave her alone is because she might have felt he wouldn't be not only attracted to her, but want to help her if she were somehow transformed into the submissive. Does that make sense.
    She said Leave me alone you are not my savior, or something like that in the fear that he wouldn't like what she turned into; a person with flaws and that she felt that she lost her power.
    Does anyone else feel that sense too?
    I also think that Grissom would have done it for her no matter what .... that is the kind of person he is. But, when it comes to her, I he did make sure she saw her Grand daughter.
    **side, it was absolutely adorable when the baby handed WP the bottle** :D

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

just wanted to say that i completely, COMPLETELY loved that episode. as a GSR and GLH shipper i found it the most perfect shippy ep that could ever happen. absolutely marvellous. i've rewatched it already a dozen times and i can't get enough of the scenes that implied relationships between my 2 favorite couples. i died. like 5 or 6 times.

i don't know why or how it happened but i think i'm the happiest shipper EVER. lol.

the scene when Grissom came to the hospital after Sara just learned that he slept with LH was ... *faint* pricelesssss. and then when he went to Heather's place and stayed all night ... *sigh* amazing. i'm still squeeing, yo.

i completely love when women fight over Dah Man, lol. it was so awesome.

the cab case was boring though and every time i rewatched TGTBATD, i fast-forwarded it.

in overall, it was definitely one of my favorite CSI episodes of all time. i can't talk about all the scenes that i loved cuz it would take too long, but believe me yo, i loved it. *is sooo happy*

9. edog

edog Lab Technician

I get what you're saying, hhunter. I do feel Heather was embarrassed (for lack of a better word) and felt somehow diminished in the eyes of Grissom. We also have to remember how vulnerable she feels in front of him and by the looks of things, he's the only person that makes her feel this way.

I don't rememeber if it was this thread or others, but I also find it kinda weird that some people say Grissom and Lady Heather are not or never were in love. Sure, maybe they aren't in love now, that's fairly certain. But to say they never had feelings for each other? That's stretching it. In PoTTR, Heather told Grissom he lost the right to give her advice a long time ago (referring to LHB, I assume). So maybe any romantic feelings stopped there, but love comes in all shapes and forms and I do feel on some level, Grissom loves Heather and he always has. Just now the love has transformed into something along the lines of admiration.

For that, I commend Grissom for his chivalry. As for how he handled things with Sara, I'm still a bit disappointed. After more than a year's worth of a steady relationship, you'd think he have just as much of a handle on how to accommodate Sara in sticky situations such as this as he does the other people in his life, i.e. Heather.

10. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Frankly, this is one of the only strong episodes this entire season. Other than the miniature killer storyline, nearly every case this season has been really forgettable. And the less said about this whole G/S business the better.

And oh....Cath! Excellent in this episode. Her little bit where she was telling Sara all about how great Lady H and Grissom are together was awesome. Especially her line about "fishing off the company pier". :D

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Ditto! :D
    Loved the ep too. ITA about the cab case, very boring. :(
    I fast forward that part as well. :lol:

The suicide caught me by surprise BUT the ending was worth the wait. WOW!!!! [​IMG]

Long Live Lady Heather! :D

--------------------
    [​IMG]

12. alienor

alienor Police Officer

It doesn't hurt to have the opinion of someone who is not too emotionnaly involved. It broadens the perspective and give an alleviated vision of things that we can't have when we bring to much passion ;)

13. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I, for one, *totally* agree with that!

Apparently it was WP that suggested the change - he has amazingly good instincts I think.

14. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

A good episode. Loved the bit between Willows and Sidle where Willows is talking about Lady Heather and Grissom.

And then the hospital scene where Grissom/Sarah/Heather are all together in the hospital room. I didn't think Grissom could get any paler!

And I definatly can't wait until the season finale!!

15. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Is anyone else counting hours untill "Living Dolls" airs?

I am so totally counting!