"The Gone Dead Train" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, April 30, 2009
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#922) "The Gone Dead Train"

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS THAT IS KILLING RANDOM PEOPLE IN LAS VEGAS. - An unexplained illness that is affecting random citizens of Las Vegas baffles the CSIs. - A series of indeterminate deaths test the deductive powers of the CSI team, who fear that a public health emergency may be in the offing. Meanwhile, a friendly rivalry over who will win an upcoming bikini contest takes a deadly turn...

Trivia: Pre-production title name of LVPD

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston: Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Hodges: Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Riley Adams: Lauren Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:
Detective Vartann: Alex Carter
Dr. Shaw: Jere Burns
Sue Schiff: Michele Greene
Rhonda: Danielle Nicolet
Diana: Stacey Oristano
Mrs. Darla Kelly: Caryn Mower
Elvis Rodriguez: Rey Valentin
Carl Van Goe: Ray Porter
Eric Tobin: Sam Horrigan
Kayla Nootens: Cristin Michele
Paramedic: Jeffrey D. Stevens
Records Clerk: Stephen Whelan

WRITTEN BY: Jacqueline Hoyt
DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

THANKS TO: The Futon Critic & TV.com

There was a spoiler a few weeks back that mentioned Nick and Langston going to a tattoo shop and the person/owner whatever mistakes them for a couple.....I wonder if that is accurate cause if it is I will laugh so hard.

There was a spoiler a few weeks back that mentioned Nick and Langston going to a tattoo shop and the person/owner whatever mistakes them for a couple.....I wonder if that is accurate cause if it is I will laugh so hard.

I would love to see that..:guffaw:. It reminds me of the scene in King Baby when the woman at the store though Nick and Grissom were into role playing..:lol:

This episode looks so good!! I'm kinda disappointed that there are only 3 episodes left since we are finally getting some good ones! Is it Thursday yet??

Yay! Vartann's back. :D

I don't know aobut that tattoo parlor scene. (and it would probably be in the Hog Heaven ep I would think)... Personally, it'd be funnier if it was Nick and Brass. :lol: I just can imagine the expressions on Brass' face. Ray is a little too stoic sometimes, so I'm not sure about what expressions he'd make. :lol:

I am sooooo looking forward to this episode. The fact that I got to spend a day on set and watch some it be filmed is mostly why I'm so interested--to see what it'll look like on screen as compared as to in person.

I don't know aobut that tattoo parlor scene. (and it would probably be in the Hog Heaven ep I would think)... Personally, it'd be funnier if it was Nick and Brass. :lol: I just can imagine the expressions on Brass' face. Ray is a little too stoic sometimes, so I'm not sure about what expressions he'd make. :lol:

I just want to see Nick's face then... GE has the greatest faces :D And I would love to see something like that with Brass, he would have some great comment for that one :)

I haven't read any spoilers for this episode, but the summary sounds interesting. Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Also, not that I have anything against this, I'm just curious. Why is Liz/Wendy being listed as a main cast member? Does anyone know if she'll be added to the main credits?

I'd say yes, from the promo that CBS has up Nick is being followed by Langston in a tattoo shop :)38 in on the promo). Nick says "Boy, this is all kinds of wrong". Or at least there's a chance of the actual spoiler still being right. :)

Susan

I'd say yes, from the promo that CBS has up Nick is being followed by Langston in a tattoo shop :)38 in on the promo). Nick says "Boy, this is all kinds of wrong". Or at least there's a chance of the actual spoiler still being right. :)

Susan

I'm sad I can't see that promo... but I would like a scene like that :D
Well Nick and Langston together in a tattoo shop is really "kind of wrong"...:lol:

Well Nick and Langston together in a tattoo shop is really "kind of wrong"...:lol:

Here it is on youtube. I don't think it's put up by CBS but I won't guarantee you'll be able to see it either. But at least you can try it.

Gone Dead Train promo

Susan

Here it is on youtube. I don't think it's put up by CBS but I won't guarantee you'll be able to see it either. But at least you can try it.

Gone Dead Train promo

Susan

Thank you so much for that one :) You really made my day :D Well looks like they're really going into that tattoo shop... maybe we can cap some funny Nick faces then :lol:

I haven't read any spoilers for this episode, but the summary sounds interesting. Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Also, not that I have anything against this, I'm just curious. Why is Liz/Wendy being listed as a main cast member? Does anyone know if she'll be added to the main credits?

Liz Vassey and David Berman are Series Regulars as of this season, but they are not in the opening credits. I wonder when--if, they'll be added, but with the Series Regular title, I guess it gives them more screen time than before.

GregNickRyanFan; said:

I saw that too! Based on the previews he's not working the 'illness' cases with Catherine. I'd love to see him comfort her after she is 'attacked' by that woman.

My money says he is working the 'bikini' case. At least that is my opinion based on the previews.

Thank you so much for that one :) You really made my day :D Well looks like they're really going into that tattoo shop... maybe we can cap some funny Nick faces then :lol:

Maybe Langston will announce to the shop, "As a matter of fact, we are a couple.."

Nick: A couple of goon heads..

Langston: Take that back..

Back