The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics, and hello to newbies welcome to our home...

I was watching an episode last night and something really tickled me, which I thnk that love_fan spotted...

It was the case of babydeath in his car seat on a hot summers day?

Sara and Nick are working a case of a washed up body?

Well anyhow, I also noticed the love signals that Greg gave back to Nick. The same scene where Greg asks Sara to call him...

Now the thing that is soo funny, is that yeah I see, it secret code.

When Greg gave his Nick the sign, maybe thats his way of declaring his love for Nick?

Maybe Greg needed Sara to call him to see if Nick picked up on the subtle hint.

Its funny, when Greg mentioned about lovers island, I think he stared directly at Nick when he said "Make out spot!"

I too welcome the newbies! Please remember that every post must be at least three lines about the subject of Nick and Greg! Have fun!

I think Brass and Sofia (where for art thou, Sofia?) would both be supportive of the boys. I agree about Cavalier, I don't think he would. Nicknames, when I write fics I sometimes have Nick call Greg 'Sweetcheeks' because of his oh so fine behind!

Finally got to watch A La Cart and wow, what a great episode for the boys!

It's amazing how great they look when they are together, talking, standing close, staring at each other - yes, I'm a bit excited right now!!

They're so couply together. Just amazing!!! You really can see that they have at least a great friendship. When they do the experiment with the tire they look at each other like excited ten-year-olds. And them working together ...

Deirdre, I agree with you, Warrick totally saw Nick staring lovingly at Greg. Although I interpret his grin as a knowing one. And the comment about the waitress was just to tease Nick. Come on, who in their right mind would believe that Nicky's interested in some woman when he looked at Greg that way just a few minutes ago?

Oh my, I dread to think what Cavalier would say. I agree he wouldn't be very supportive, at all!!

I also agree that Warrick saw Nick's loving look/stare at Geg, although I think he already knew, but maybe only recently, and it was a knowing, totally accepting look. I think maybe he was shocked to start with, but when he saw the look in nick's eyes he just understood in that moment.

I can't wait to watch For Gedda, apart from poor Warrick :( but yeh..

Welcome newbies.

Deirdre i love your new avi :)

Personally think that all the deceives would be supportive of their relationship. Or just respect the boys privacy and not mention it. Thy seem like the kinda people would appreciate someone who does their job well no matter their sexual orientation.

seabird thanks for posting the caps from For Gedda. Man the way the boys are looking at each other you can just see the sparks. (hmm think I said that in my last post as well. :lol:) But so true. Warrick's face always makes me laugh in that one cap. Like I said before hes just covering for Nicky or just plain teasing him, like they always do to each other.

love_fan glad you finally got to watch A La Cart that episode is just so fantastic for the boys. I always laugh when ever I see the first scene with them in it. So couples antics right there.

It is me, Sara's Girl! I did review your lovely story and just read one off of WMTDB. The one where Greg loses his memory. Have to say, love again despite multi-chapteredness. Only thing that drove me nuts was the fact you never find out why Greg left.

I, like love_fan, have also just A La Cart. Brilliant episode. Loved all the Nick/Greg action going on. I laughed so hard in the beginning. I loved them at the Go Cart place. The entire seen with Greg telling Nick that he used to make bombs...PRICELESS! I couldn't stop laughing.

Also, this is really off topic, but at the end of A La Cart (This really made me happy) the song they were playing was by Placebo. Not sure if anyone else has heard of them, but I'm obsessed with them, and that so made that episode go up like three million points for me.

I'll take you up on that drink now, Sara's Girl. I need something to calm my jittery, happy feeling after that show before I burst.

love_fan, so great that you saw A La Cart. First scene is awesome and they really looked like a couple, not only friends. Just one look at Nick's body language and you know who for him is Greg. Oh, and of course taking pics at the crime scene. Oh Greg, we know who's pics you took:devil:

InnocentGuilt, I love this moment when Greg told Nick about bombs. It was so cute.

Nicknames, when I write fics I sometimes have Nick call Greg 'Sweetcheeks' because of his oh so fine behind!

Cute. I would love to call Greg sweetcheeks too;)

bubbles, thanks for the avi comment:)

Oh yeh, I think a la cart was a total boyfriend moment scene. I think it was when I was finally convinced that they are together. i mean before I always thought yeh they are, then the next minute i'd think, but are they yet? and that just nailed it for me, you can tell in that scene, as you say with the body language, that's couple body language, not that of friends :)

Today I watched three great Love epis - Felonious Monk, Chasing The Bus and Stalker. I remember that we talked about second epi which I meantioned. It was about jacket etc. That Nick should or not should give Greg a jacket. Answer is obvious 'cause he didn't do that 'cause two guys usually don't give to themselves jackets. And it's no matter of many issues - even the relationship I think. But... Greg shouldn't been there and when he came Grissom said that he would be working with Nick. No collecting evidence, only taking notes. When Nick asked him about no warm jacket and then walk to do work Greg looked at him a little bit odd. It was something like - "why he didn't give me that bloody jacket?" Funny, cause I thought that maybe was it Greg's jacket so he was angry:lol: Few times there Greg looked at Nick in way which we know perfectly. Nick was more professional. In the crime lab they can have nice flirty moments 'cause both can be alone (in some way) but at the crime scene. It's different.

Maybe it has no sense but I really enjoyed scenes in this epi. Nick was there as a mentor for Greg. And it was easy to see a deeper connection between them. Nick firstly was angry at Greg but when they came back to the crime scene ('cause they needed to take a driver to ambulance, if someone don't remember) he forgot it and again being for him like before. It's saying much for me.

Ok, I will end my strange post:lol:

Well I cannot see Nick giving his jacket over to Greg, even if they were a couple at the time, especially on the job. It would just seem weird. But I do think that Nick was definitely a mentor for him in Chasing The Bus. I mean he told him to stop apologizing and even went into this own "first time at a crime scene" story just to make him feel better, which was very thoughtful.

Well I cannot see Nick giving his jacket over to Greg, even if they were a couple at the time, especially on the job. It would just seem weird. But I do think that Nick was definitely a mentor for him in Chasing The Bus. I mean he told him to stop apologizing and even went into this own "first time at a crime scene" story just to make him feel better, which was very thoughtful.

^^ I agree, also maybe it was too early in the relationship and Nicky was still scared of other finding out. But yet Nicky seems like the kinda guy who would cover overly prepared with a extra jacket, so maybe he could have given Greggo that one. Who knows, so many possibilities. Maybe playing the mentor role there he wanted Greggo to learn his lesson about coming to a crime scene prepared or something. Like Dizzney said later on you see how much Nicky really cares when he took the extra time to talk to Greggo about and make him feel better. Love mentor Nicky, so cute when he takes on the leader role for Greggo.

I agree as well. But whether they are in a relationship at that point or not, why should Nick have to give up his jacket to Greg in the first place? I don't get that way of thinking, Greg did have his own jacket, it may not of been warm enough but is that Nick's fault? I said this before but Greg is NOT a woman and Nick is not going to treat him like one. I love Greg but why should Nick have to brave the cold because Greg's not prepared? IMHO

I also like mentor-Nicky. He was really concerned about Greg after the incident with the bus driver and telling him about his first crime scene was really nice of him!

As for the jacket, hm, I know we had that discussion before and I don't really remember my take on it then, but thinking about it now, well, I think you're right in saying that it wouldn't have been appropriate for Nick to give Greg his jacket. They were at a crime scene and giving him his jacket would have been an act of chivalry that's not fitting the situation at all.

Deirdre, don't you just love Felonious Monk. The way they look at each other right in front of Grissom is so cute. Like Grissom's not even there:

GW311H205.jpg

Going back to Nick and the jacket and Greg.

Personally I see this as a symbolic action. Nick forcefully throws his jacket down, signifies not only his instinctual emotions of having Greg in the field, but also maybe in his way to teach Greg a lesson, albeit a cruel one.

It's like Nicks' body language is saying~ If you want to be the big man and be a CSI you have to live with it!

Also theres probably other reasons why Nick didnt give Greg his warm jacket. Other CSIs have done in the past~ Warrick gave Cath his jacket.

Regarding Stalker episode. I think its a weird episode, cause statistically men do not stalk other men.. the only exception is if its sexual related. I think that Nigel Crain was infact in love with Nick, he spied on him...probably also saw Nick with Greg flirting and well other adult things.:shifty:

He also recorded Nick in his place, his place at the time was a batchelor pad. Also Nigel probably recorded wayy to many private details about Nick, that Archie being the Audio and Visual lab guy knew about.

I'm not too sure if TPTB were trying to make that episode from a staight view point cause Nigel mentioned Nick's "girlfriend" from school in his sleep?

The girlfriend might've had a unisex name, like Sam, Bob, Don, Cat, Dan... things like that.. Even the name of Sue, Sidney are predomietly feminine but can also be muscline.

Personally TPTB just highlighted that Nick Stokes is gay/closeted.

And let's not forget about Greg and how he learned about the crime-fighter (???) article! He's a lab rat so why would he read that magazine (for lack of a better word). Maybe Nick told him over breakfast (a friendly one that is!)? Maybe that's why Nick was so "angry" at Greg because he told him not to tell anybody else?

I agree about Nigel, well kind of. And just imagine what secrets Archie knows now about Nick!!!

Again with the jacket, well, Warrick giving Cath his jacket could be seen as a chivalrous act and so I think Nick tried hard to avoid that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back