The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're killing me with your ideas! Love all of them!!

Anyway, with the upcoming drama it would be so easy to let something slip. Just a comforting hand that rests too long on Nick's arm, a compassionate look that lingers too long on Nick's face ... you get the picture.

About the Love going canon, well, I think it'd be better for the show to introduce a lesbian/gay/bi character and then we can see how they handle that. If viewers don't freak out and the character is handled well we can talk about the Love going canon again. Until then, let's get Wendy out of the closet!! :drool::thumbsup:

Hm, I had a cute idea how to subtly out the boys but forgot about it again. But there are so many ways ...

I'd love for the love to go canon, as candygirl says, there really aren't many mainstream tV programmes with gay couples, and Nick and Greg have the chemistry. And I think a lot of non-love shippers actually see the chemistry too, which is interesting. I'd just be a bit apprehensive about how it'd be written, especially after GSR. And I'd rather just have the moments we have now than them go canon and be ruined by poor writing.

Which is why I like love_fans idea of getting Wendy out of that closet ;) But then i'd only want to see her with Cath now so that would kind of defeat the object of keeping main characters out of it! But I wouldn't want the Love to be ruined by poor writing I think is the point I'm trying to make in a long winded way

I really hope it has nothing to do with any girl, not Riley, not waitress girl, not any girl. I think it'll just be the aftermath of Warricks death. Maybe it'll give us some good NG scenes? like Greg talking to Nick about his problems, maybe not sleeping or eating properly, I mean how would Greggo know that. That could make it very interesting.

Candygirl1UK--your idea is AMAZING. It's awesome. I love it. I *wish* that's how it could happen on the show, but well ... I'd just be happy with some Nick/Greg comfort! Honestly, but that's a rant that I'll keep to myself. >_>

I seriously hope it's just about Warrick. I hope that TPTB are smarter than to randomly just put Nick with someone. Not the waitress, not Riley, not the psychiatrist, not Catherine (sorry Cath!) ... just leave him be. He doesn't need a woman to comfort him. He *has* Greg, actually. Shocker, I know.

In a perfect world Nick and Greg would be together. They wouldn't even have to hide it. But this isn't a perfect world, sadly. In my perfect CSI world Nick and Greg would totally be makin' out in the locker room ... Warrick would be with Catherine (and he was never shot, either), and Sara's with Grissom, and Riley goes with Ecklie.

*moment to think about what she wrote*

Ecklie and Riley. Eh. Works for me. Seeing as how that would keep her hands off of Greg and Nick. 'Sides ... Icky Ecklie needs some lovin' too.

In a perfect world Nick and Greg would be together. They wouldn't even have to hide it. But this isn't a perfect world, sadly. In my perfect CSI world Nick and Greg would totally be makin' out in the locker room ... Warrick would be with Catherine (and he was never shot, either), and Sara's with Grissom, and Riley goes with Ecklie.

*moment to think about what she wrote*

In my perfect CSI world Sara would be with Sofia, but I lost both:(

Ecklie and Riley. Eh. Works for me. Seeing as how that would keep her hands off of Greg and Nick. 'Sides ... Icky Ecklie needs some lovin' too.

It will be really funny when Riley will be in Ecklie's type:lol: Yeah, he needs some lovin' too.

Just like you all I hope that all Nick's problem will be connected only with Warrick. No waitress, no Riley, no any girl around. He has Greg. Writers should learn that after eight years. But I still can't shake off the feeling that they will try again make him straight, sorry:(

In my perfect CSI world, GSR would have never happened!! Moving on... yeah Nick and Greg would be a couple, everyone would accept them as such. They'd be happy and the writers would not screw it up with break ups or cheating, or someone leaving town without saying goodbye or someone dying.

*felt the need for a new avi and sig*

In my perfect CSI world, GSR would have never happened!! Moving on... yeah Nick and Greg would be a couple, everyone would accept them as such. They'd be happy and the writers would not screw it up with break ups or cheating, or someone leaving town without saying goodbye or someone dying.

*felt the need for a new avi and sig*

Wojo your avi is hot... Greg is just yummy. Hmm, the cat out of the bag LOL~ yeah you could say that lol. I agree in my perfect of CSI Nick and Greg would be very happily in love, they would come to london cause of some filming lol... Did i mention that I live in London ? LOL

But sadly they dont film in london.

Yeah the cat is most certainly out of the bag, cause Nick Stokes is in love with his male co-worker and best friend Greg Sanders. Greg Sanders is smitten by his texan lover.

'Nough said.

*Banner made by Deirdre

I like GSR because it keeps Sandle and Snickers from becoming fer realz. But anyways ... I love your new avi and sig, Wojo! Same with your sig, Candygirl1UK!

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure TPTB won't pull a Warrick 2.0 and have Nick randomly find a girlfriend. That would be pointless. It would also make many fans angry. TPTB may not be the smartest at the moment, but I'm sure they aren't *that* ah ... lacking in sensibility. Hopefully.

Man, I wish CSI filmed in Alberta. No matter where it would be, I'd totally go! Alas.

Nick and Greg are totally in love. No co-workers look at each other like that, they don't touch each other like that, and they usually don't flirt like that! It's called looovvveee. I think that TPTB must be blind if they don't realize that Nick ain't straight. Or they just don't know their own character, which is probably a lot worse than being blind.

i think it's really interesting how, although we all love the love, our other ships are different. I think that's really interesting because we all see different chemistry etc and yet we see the same thing with Nick and Greg.

Just have to add mine in ;) In my perfect world, it'd be Nick and Greg (obv), Cath and Sara, Grissom and Lady Heather, and I'm not sure about poor Warrick lol, I never knew who i liked him with...

But anyway...

Nick and Greg are totally in love. And Nick is definately not straight, TPTB can't possibly ignore the fact that no matter what is written, Nicky doesn't come out (haha) appearing straight..

eta: I love the tshirt idea ;)

Nick and Greg are totally in love. No co-workers look at each other like that, they don't touch each other like that, and they usually don't flirt like that! It's called looovvveee. I think that TPTB must be blind if they don't realize that Nick ain't straight. Or they just don't know their own character, which is probably a lot worse than being blind.

Their love is easy to see. So many people who are not Love shippers see how great chemistry they have. I think that TPTB are blind or still not used to Nick who is definitely not straight. I don't want to think about option that they don't know their own character.

Bubbles, TPTB is making one thing constantly (except GSR) - trying to show that Nick is straight. Yeah, right. How they can lie themselves?:lol:

TPTB are in denial ;) They can't see Nick for who he truly is ;) they try to give him girlfriends, or women to flirt with, but it always just seems so forced. Whereas with Greg, it's natural to him, it's how he wants to be, who he wants to be with.

I agree with you Deirdre, that they don't want to think that perhaps they don't know their character, he hasn't turned out how they expected him to so to speak.

Wow, all those new signatures make me grin like mad! :D They remind me of the greatness that is the Love. The eye-sex, the boy-touching -sigh :luvlove:

Totally agree with you, bubbles. TPTB wanted Nick to be the ladies man but somehow that didn't work out at all. The writers did a "poor" job, well poor for TPTB, good for us.
And you're right, every time they put him with a woman you automatically get the feeling he just wants to run away (to Greg!). He looks so uncomfortable.

I remember in S1 when he went to a date with that cop and she asked him afterwards at a scene why he didn't call her, he just looked like a deer caught in the headlights. If only I could remember that episode. I'd really like to re-watch it myself now.

And the whole incident with the girl whose name shall not be mentioned ever again? Please, he was desperate, confused and she just seduced him into it. He probably drove be the other day to tell her he was in love with someone else.

Wow, I guess that was it, there were no other women in Nicky's life and the following seven seasons except of course the blonde one from BTK. And that was so out of character!

And in my perfect world, Nick is with Greg and has been for a long time, no break-up just happiness and bliss, Warrick's alive and with Cath, Wendy's a lesbian and Grissom is with either Teri or Lady Heather. And Sofia returns!! I really don't know about Sara, I want her to overcome her obsession with Grissom and be the strong and happy woman that I saw in her in the first episode!

I agree that TPTB had different ideas for Nick. For example- they expected him to be straight. Well, that one didn't pan out. Lucky for us, anyways. xD

Greg really does have a way with people. Guys and girls alike cannot resist his charms. (Well, honestly, who could?) Greg's kind of a flirt, but the only guy that flirts back is Nick. Haven't TPTB realized this?

Nick's (hetero) flirting doesn't really seem natural. He talks big, but he has nothing to back it up. He's always vague and doesn't give out many details. Some people could argue that he's just private, but please. In some parts Nick just trails off, but why bring up the topic if you aren't going to have something interesting to say? Or at least converse about? It's not really a conversation if you just say one thing then clam up. It makes people wonder what you're leaving out ... And the big thing Nick would be leaving out is: "Oh, and I'm gay. For Greg. Just so you know."

Added: *images of that wanton she-devil Kristy pops into head* Auugh. My miiinnnddd. I seriously have no idea what Nick thought he was doing there. Geez. So many things wrong with it and I'm sure everyone (not just Lovettes) thought so. Gah, Nicky!

Glad Catherine was there to save his butt. And also Greg, who did the DNA for Catherine that exonerated Nick.

Last edited:
I remember that ep now love_fan. She has shortish blonde curly hair didn't she? Damn which one was it?

He did definately look uncomfortable then.

I think it's strange how they wanted Nick to be the ladies man, and had originally planned for Catnip to be cannon, for Nick to turn out to have so much more chemistry with Greg, and be totally awkward around women. Ironic much?

I actually think that Nick is private, and is so private that whenever the truth comes close, he tries to cover up with some big story, which he has to trail off because he doesn't have the ending. Maybe? I don't know.

I think TPTB have got to see that Nick is not the ladies man they expected, he's Greg's man, and I think maybe thats why they're pushing the whole girl thing at the moment, i.e. waitress.

"Oh, and I'm gay. For Greg. Just so you know."

Love that one! :guffaw: Wouldn't that be just awesome if he couldn't keep it in any longer and just shout it out loud at the most inappropriate time, like at an autopsy or in the halls of the lab? I can so see that now. Oh, just realized I wanted it to be Warrick or Grissom he's shouting at. :(
Well, going back to the happy thoughts, he could shout it at the new girl or the yet unnamed professor or Ecklie or Hodges. :guffaw:

Bubbles,, again you're right. TPTB realized their mistake and every so often they try to make Nick appear straight. But as long as he doesn't get married or get some girl pregnant -shudder- I'm alright, although the thought of Nicky with a woman ... just plain wrong!

The thought is very wrong ;)

I would love for him to just shout out in the hallways something like that, and, although it obviously won't happen :(, it could possibly fit in with some spoilers? It could just all get too much for him, bottling everything up, i.e. with his relationship with Greg, and just crack, and shout at Ecklie. I'd love it to be Ecklie, obviously with others watching, and Greg being proud. I just don't like the fact he'd crack to say it though.

Which could be interesting, maybe in a fic? :D Maybe, he'd just look at Greg, and think, life's short, I can't keep it in anymore, and just announce it to the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back