The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

You should have seen my reaction when they denied us Greg, I actually said: "I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA SCREW US! I KNEW IT!" >_> Plus there wasn't even a scene with him it was just like, Episode starts, Greg seen for a full minute, then not anymore in the entire hour long episode. Pure &%$#!

Hopefully season 8 will be better. Or I will have to notify my penguin minions... :devil:

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Guess I'm in the minority here, except for the lack of Greg I actully liked this episode. I've always liked to see lady Heather on CSI and Catherine was awesome, all her comments to both Grissom and Sara made me laugh. I liked Nick & Warrick's case too.
    But I agree, I hate that they just showed Greg long enough to explain his absense from the rest of the show, it really pissed me off. And of course no "Love" scenes.

BTW- Next Thurs after the finale CBS will be re-airing Fallen Idols. (maybe they are trying to appease us N/G fans?) :lol:

3. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

The boys working together in a case, just the two of them. Hot...sweat...sexual tension...two cokes, a bag of snack cakes and an observant cashier...No, it isn't on the show. Sadly :( But you can read it in this fic with perfect characterizations:

"If That's Your Boyfriend (He Wasn't Last Night)" (PG)

I hope so, Wojo. I'd like to think the fic above could actually happen on the show someday.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That was a good fic, thanks for sharing Seabird.

I offer you this new manip. You take Nick's hospital visit in GumDrops and Greg's hospital stay in FannySmackin and You get Nick visiting Greg in the hospital -whatda you think?

5. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I can't believe I tried to use my Livejournal information to try and sign in lol. I did not sleep well at all last night so that's indication right there.

Wojo, that manip is amazing! It looks so real! I love it!

6. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Wow, that's amazing! I could have done with that for my 'Because I want you' fic! :D

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

thanks. Yeah your right, it would go well with that fic! I was watching GumDrops on SpikeTV this week and I saw that scene with Nick and the little girl and I thought WOW I can do something with that and FannySmackin...It turned out way better than I expected it too.

I also posted it on NicknGreg LJ.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Wow, Wojo that Manip is awesome!!!!

I'm still working on presents for you all! Hopefully I'll have them done right when the new page starts, rather than a couple of posts in.

9. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Good luck Twins, you have about...*mentally counts* 17 posts to go! No pressure, though. Non at all.

*whistles and goes off to read some nice Nick/Greg fic*

10. NickyandGreggo

NickyandGreggo Witness

Wojo that manip is awsome good job, I laughed because it look so good I was really serpised and I really liked it. Twins1729 I cant wate to see your serpirse lol.
    I missed the first 15 mins of TGTBTD what was Greg's excuse for not being in the epidose.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Thank you. Grissom sent Greg to go help out the dayshift because they were short on bodies (pun intended) :lol:

12. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

*looks at wojo's manip* Amazing, I would have thought it was an actual scene from an episode, had I not known about either episode, or told it was a manip.

See, Wojo, I didn't mind the episode, I was just vexed that Greg only was in it for less then two minutes >_>

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Okay, don't be dissappointed if it's not great. lmao

I want it to be...cute, more than anything.

You see, what pisses me off most about TGTBTD is that some "recurring character" LH, has more scenes than a main character, Greg.

They should've never brought her back the 2nd time, let alone the 3rd and the 4th.

I CAN see LHBox, only because it's such a classic episode. But bringing her back for Pirates of the Third Reich was stupid. The only reason for her in this episode was to build up on GSR and for closure with her storyline that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

They just aired Living Legend here in Australia. Despite the small amount of Nick and nothing of The Love, I liked that episode too. Greg was getting dirty again, lol.

Btw, Wojo, brilliant manip! Good job on the sizing and colour matching. If one didn't know better, you wouldn't know it was a manip.

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

You're right Clarrisani, I showed it to a few of my Love friends on the Nick/Greg page on tv.com and I tricked them all! They all said, wow, I didn't read what you said first and I thought it was real, or they said, hey, I don't remember that scene! LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.