The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone, I am glad you all liked my manip. I got loads of comments on my LJ too, so thanks!

I don't expect much love in the Finale this week but we can hope. (I think we will be lucky to see Greg more than once) :(

I did see Greg in the promo, he's with Grissom when he discovers it's Sara in the MCS.

Wonderful! We have 9 posts to go!

So, some of you better chat so I can give you your surprise by tonight! Along with plenty of Love to go around!

I'm gonna fine tune it really quick.

If for some reason I'm unavailable, I still want to start the new one. *selfish* lol

Happy Mother's Day to the mothers in the board!!!!!!!!!

I hope you DON'T plan to change the name, it's tradition to be called The Fort.

edited because I am not thinking straight!! :eek:

Do you mean, I hope you DON'T plan????

Cause I wasn't going to, unless you wanted me to.

*squee* I'm working on it right now!

You know, writing it up and then I'll paste it.

EDIT: Okay, I'm DONE with the first post of Fort #15. As soon as we reach 1000 here, I'll make it. :) I just have to copy and paste and ta-da, it's up. I can't wait.

twins1729 said:
Do you mean, I hope you DON'T plan????

Cause I wasn't going to, unless you wanted me to.
Opps - that was a typo! Gotta fix that.
Definatly don't want you to! So now you got me curious, I am looking forward to see what you have planned.

Well, good.

It'll naturally be called: "The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #15."

:)

Someone say something after me so I can post again. lol I want to hurry, but I don't want to get in trouble with the mods.

Hey, the only time we can say something is if becomes canon.

Like The Fort....: Is it slash if it's canon? or something like that. lol

I just wanted to say, that's a great manip, Wojo. Seriously, one of the better ones I've come across. Great job. how did you get the coloring to balance out? I'm curious.

Hey Wojo that looks great!

Twins I'm getting anxious for your surprise already, lol. And Happy Mothers Day! (since it still is here, :lol:)

Someone say something!

So it'll be post 1000!

Come on Loki?!

I have to leave so I'd like to post really quick!

EDIT: Thank you Loki!

I'm just picking up Nicole really quick. I'll be on in a little bit. *promises*

Aww you have to leave? But I just got back. *sad*

Are we still going to do the weekly wiki chat after the finale? :lol:

edog said:
I just wanted to say, that's a great manip, Wojo. Seriously, one of the better ones I've come across. Great job. how did you get the coloring to balance out? I'm curious.

OK I'll do the last post. I used photoshop, lightened and di the color balance thing. Both pics were simular to begin with so it made it easier. Thanks.

So will this be the last post of thread #14? It's good that we're going up onto another thread. Quite the popular little ship, we are.

Oh, and belated Happy Mothers Day everyone (who's a mother)!

Happy Mothers Day sorry it's late. Twins1729 I cant wate for your serprise now! I am sure with your talent that whatever it is we will all be amazed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back