The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
csikicksurass said:
wink2.jpg

Theres the wink, isn't it the best!!

Yes, It is awesome! The Love is so there!!

LoneWolfe001 said:
Thanks for posting the "wink" picture. i cannot believe i doubted that there was a wink.

I doubted it too LoneWolfe, but they apparently lightened the video and I was able to see it then. I was so sure everyone was imagining it! Glad I was wrong.

Hmm... Many people said they couldn't see the blink because that scene was too dark; if they've lightened it after, it seems they REALLY want us to see that blink , don't you think? ;)

I've found this blurb on Wikipedia about The Advertiser article and the Nick/Greg pairing on CSI:

"2006: Australian newspaper The Advertiser acknowledges the Nick/Greg slash relationship from CSI:Crime Scene Investigation in an online article about the Logies".

Scroll down

:)

I think Wikipedia is cool, but I'm kind of bitter about it because it's horible when it comes to information about shows. But I like that stuff, I actually read some of it and agreed with some.

I was thinking that EXACT same thing. Someone with CBS really wants us to see that wink;)!

*Crosses fingers*

seabird said:
Hmm... Many people said they couldn't see the blink because that scene was too dark; if they've lightened it after, it seems they REALLY want us to see that blink , don't you think? ;)

I've found this blurb on Wikipedia about The Advertiser article and the Nick/Greg pairing on CSI:

"2006: Australian newspaper The Advertiser acknowledges the Nick/Greg slash relationship from CSI:Crime Scene Investigation in an online article about the Logies".

Scroll down

:)

I wrote that :D

For the next week Nick/Greg is the featured ship. I know you guys are close to a new thread. I'll lock this one and make the new one featured if this thread reaches 1000 before next Wednesday.

Have fun guys. :)

Well done, Serenity! :D

It's great that our pairing is making the news! I LOVE The Advertiser article, specially this part:

"Eads has a huge following; he is the subject of one of the internet's most passionate fandoms-a hardcore group that believes Nick is in a secret, gay relationship with fellow tech Greg Sanders played by Eric Szmanda. Watch carefully. The subtext is there, knowing looks and all".

Yeah, we are a passionate fandom and of course, the subtext has ALWAYS been THERE; since season 1, episode 1...Anal swabs... :devil:

:O FEATURED SHIP??? YEAH, THATS RIGHT *does the love happy dance*

lol, and btw that article had me giggling the "subtext has always been there" made me giggle like a skool gurl =D

Hahaha, oh I'm so silly, I couldn't find this thread for ages, then I realised we were at the top as the featured ship! Yay for the LOVE!

Yeah, I loved that newspaper article so much I figured we deserved to be in the Wiki article. There were mentions of so many other slash pairings, but no sign of Nick and Greg! I had to rectify that!

Yay! Featured ship! Check it out people.

Hurry so we can make it to 1000! So we can have a brand new one at the top!

Then the first post will be this is technically the *blank* post #.

Um, CSI is on TONIGHT! yeah!

I had a dream last night that they cut the wink out of the show! They had the mutiny scene, and Greg shrugged, and then it cut straight to commercial! I was really upset and ready to kick the TV!

God, I hope that wasn't a premonition. *frets*

haha serenity i think you can breathe again because we have seen the wink!!! its there, lets just breathe and count to ten, 1, 2, 3... lol.

btw where is the new fort gonna be???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back