The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to everyone who has joined in the last several months. To everyone else: I'm not dead! I've been kind of MIA from the entire community (not just talk csi) lately but I've been doing a lot of "behind the scenes" work which will hopefully pay off in the near future.

Anyway, just wanted to welcome all the "new" people and make sure everyone knew that I'm still alive ;) Keep on slashing!

What Matt is really saying is that I'm just a slave driver and don't let him out of the closet long enough to visit anywhere
fighting0046.gif
Faster Matt, Faster.

Actually Matt has been working on a new sooper sekrit project for the site, that will make it just even that much better, and something I've always wanted, but SSSSHHHHHH! My mouth is
mad0243.gif
until Matt takes the tape off.

Kelly

hey hey slashy peeps. so yeah i did get one good review of my n/g-in-deep-cover-AU. it's very AU but you know it's still our boys. so peek at my lj if you're interested. i think it's too AU for WMTDB but.... i could always be wrong.

/pimp

ooh, i might actually get time to do some reading today! any recommendations? apart from serenity, i'm off to read that right now.

sofine said:
ooh, i might actually get time to do some reading today! any recommendations? apart from serenity, i'm off to read that right now.

Well, if you haven't started "The Longest Journey" by NicksAngel, I highly recomment that, and also "High School Blues" by Rpgirl, and she just started a sequel to it, "Future Promises". Serenity's fic is awesome as well.

Kelly

yeah i can second that, serenity's one is fabulous! so funny and cute. oh and i just read "rodeoboyz" by catlover & jennybel.... the first of the masquerade series that i've read - it's SO fantastic! love the concept.
phew.... dang, now i've got a headache.

oh and kelly, what does your banner say? the script is so small i can't read it.

sofine said:

oh and kelly, what does your banner say? the script is so small i can't read it.

I know, but I had to shrink it so it would fit, it was done by NicksAngel and can be found over at WMTDB so you can look at it Here It's really beautiful.

Kelly

beautiful pic and wojo i love your banner and i still cant believ my stupid sister cant see it, it's right there, but she has bad eye sight so :lol:

i saw it at the begining but back then i didn't want to say i liked them because they are to guys but i loved them together <333

OK everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know. Can't say yet, but needless to say all Nick and Greg fans that enjoy WMTDB will hopefully love it. More at my LJ soon.......

Kelly

Oh man now i'm all excited. Friday!!
*whimper*
maybe i'll actually write something to post on WMTDB one of thsese days... ;)

ETA: Congrats on the 100,000 hits!

My mouth is sealed, I promised, but I believe everyone will enjoy it. I'm being a tease, but I can't help it, I'm so excited. And 1,000,000 hits, one month, but just wait. I need a Nikka, flying in and out, bouncin around. I just hope you all will be just as excited as we are....

Kelly

Damn, I googled Nick/Greg recently, and after silently stalking this thread I finally decided to join. Hey everybody :D Thanks for keeping me entertained for 15 pages ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back