The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Greetings people of the Fort! :D Just popped over to spotlight this Fanfiction thread. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to read the Nick/Greg slash stories and vote for which one is better. Anyone can vote, and the writers would appreciate it. :)

Just stop by the ***CSI Vegas Fanfiction Challenge*** and read two quick fanfics and please vote! The fics are down at the bottom, and I'll give everyone cookies. ;)

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

as you can see i changed my theme form sara/nick to nick/greg :D

3. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

modthesims2.com is the best. I even have a brothel allowing patch. :D Okay, I'm currently in the process of building Greg and Nick a MANsion with stripper poles they can entertain each other on, a giant pool with the "swim naked" option enabled, mirrored bedroom walls and ceiling with a shagadelic giant circular bed, And a big garden in the backyard, perfect for romantic latenight walks. Now I just need to make the boys themselves. Once it starts getting interesting I'll make sure to get lots of screencaps. The NC-17 ones will be on my LJ....:devil:

4. pxzowiiey

pxzowiiey Prime Suspect

OMG?! were talking about sims! I love the sims(2)!!
    of course i have the entire csi roaming my neighborhood. Nick and Greg have there own little town house and two girls (Jane and Fiona) and a son (Boris). Heh.
    I'm lovin' your idea Ziggystarduzt!!!

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

stupid simms i dont get houw to do it and i like the names for there kids (especially boris)

i have beed thinking about my saying for nick and greg all day and i have to say it to get it out of my head

"i think of nick and greg the same way marge thinks of potatoes *i just think there neat*" :p :D

6. bobthefrog

bobthefrog Hit and Run

I made a Nick and Greg vidoe and posted it on Fanforum.com
    Go check it out and check out the Nick and Greg thread there too!

7. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Yeah, a conversion. Well, kind of, see what we can do to you all. It's all part of the Nick/Greg thrall, it's irrisistable.

Well, getting ready to leave folks, cross your fingers and hopefully I'll be home tonight.

Kelly

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I have just finished a fic...
    I'm not much of a fic-writer nowadays, so I am really happy I actually had this in me. And for the first time in my life, I wrote the entire thing none-stop!
    Here is is:

http://dagdrommer.livejournal.com/39354.html#cutid1

9. just1tearforme

just1tearforme Hit and Run

I have Nick and Greg Sims too! I made sure to work with them enough so that they were making out within a Sim hour or two, 'playing' a few hours later. They now live together in a big beautiful house. The best part was they were interested in each other from the getgo. It's official, the Love transcends multimedia boundaries.

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

kelly got better soom just think of greg and nick

11. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hey all, I'm back, kind of, just get to sit/lay around for the next serveral days, with lots of happy pills, I left a quick I'm home vid, and phone post of my LJ, even with a pic, it's not a pretty site.

Any get well fic out there, some TLC fic anyone can think of? Nothing too funny, laughing hurts like hell.

Kelly

12. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

*checks Shakcy's Lj* Uhm.. I don't see anything?

Anyway... *hugs* Welcome back.

13. shacky20

shacky20 Captain

Hum, was my latest post not showing up? I'll check it out, who's knows what i did. Maybe I did it wrong. Can someone recheck it and see if a post from yesterday is showing up, it has a pic on the front?

Whoops, nevermind, i accidentally had it on private, I'm blaming the pain meds.

Kelly

14. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

*pats* That's okay. :3

I'm making icons, but it's mostly Greg again 'till now. I just can't help it. I see his pretty face and I just have to iconize it. I mean, look!

[​IMG]

Nhg... *__*

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

very pretty face indeed!!
    Hey check out THIS pic, looks like Nick & Warrick are fighting over Greg!! :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.