The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess they should not have been fooling around before they took the stage. I know you'er hot for each other but lets show a little self control boys!! :lol: :lol: :devil:

Hey all, yes I'm still around, and kicking, kind of. Didn't you all to think I abanded you all. Hee, I LOVE that pic of Eric and George. I have many an iconage of that pic *cough* and one heck of an RSP about that trip *cough cough* Excuse me, hayfever and all.

I have been laying low everywhere for the past couple of days, been beat. Had a nasty test at the doc's Friday, and today I actually went to Birmingham, to see Tre's sister and husband, and my newphew and niece (yes a girl) who was just too adorable and only wanted me to hold her, and my MIL and FIL, and those of you who know me, know that's a whole other story.

Yummy pic, Kelly

Glad you liked it!. I also love that pic; I mean, which is the purpose of this scene?. Why they showed Nick peeking at Greg?. They don't even talk in that scene...It's just Nick looking at Greg ;)

I miss you here too, Serenity :)

I am not all too sure if I am awake or not...
My husband came in with a letter for me today - stamped in US.
And in that envelope was...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/csiforum/lj/ES.jpg

Plus a letter! He actually wrote a letter! And it wasn't just 'Thank you...'
It was him actually writing what he is planing to do this summer etc (playing with his dog!!! Hehe)
Yeah - I feel 14 again! Hehe

seabird said:
I miss you here, Kelly.

Nick can't take his eyes off Greg
Not that I blame him... ;)

Oh yes, love that pic. I saw an icon from that by Jeff, "I love you, ok?" It was so sweet.

Sorry I haven't been around, just haven't been feeling too good, and the other site needed some attention. Have a few problems right now, that should hopefully be fixed soon, then you'll all get tired of me rambling on about the boys here again.

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back