The Drunken Trio!

ericisacutie

Lab Technician
Greg, Ryan, and Danny. My three boys. Crossover, enjoy!

Part 1

````````````````````````

It was 3:30 in the morning when CSI Greg Sanders, Danny Messer, and Ryan Wolf were all sitting out on the balcony together drinking beer. They had all three been room mates for a while, but lately they haven’t had that much time to spend together as buddies. I mean with their jobs and girl friends they rarely ever get to just sit down and talk, so that’s what they decided they were going to do tonight.

They all actually just started talking about their girls as Danny re appeared at the glass door with three more beers.
“So Messer, how’s Miss Montana lately?” Greg asked smiling all over himself.
Danny stumbled back over to his chair as he said, “Oh she’s fine, but if she knew what I was doing right now she would kill me and no one would ever find out.”
Ryan smiled as he asked, “And why’s that?”
Danny leaned back in his seat as he said, “Because…..she knows how to hide the evidence.”

Greg and Ryan both started laughing hysterically, they couldn’t control themselves. Greg then started nodding nonstop as he said, “Yeppers! Same thing with my Mrs.”

Danny straightened back up as he said, “But none of us are married Sanders, how can you be calling Sara your Mrs.?”
Ryan back handed Danny as he smarted off, “Hey! Don’t ruin it, I like calling my gally Mrs, too. And besides, C likes it, and your girl probably would too.”

It was a sure fact now from the way they all three were talking and acting that they were all way past the drunken point. Thirty minutes later they all three fell asleep in their seats, but then the phone rang, and for them that meant trouble. It rang and rang, then Danny finally woke up as he said to the air, “Is that you Mrs. L. Messssser?”
Greg woke up barely as the phone continued to ring. Danny was so out of it he thought he was talking to someone by talking to the air.
Greg managed to answer the phone properly as he said, “Hel-hello?”

About five seconds later a voice came on the phone that said, “Greg?”
Greg’s eyes opened a little bit as he said, “Wh-what? Who is this?”

The voice paused for a second and then said, “You don’t remember me? This is Greg Sanders isn’t it?”

Greg rubbed his eyes with a yawn, then he said, “Um-m, uh, n-no. I- I am….. Hang on.”
He took the phone away from his ear as he yelled, “Boys! Which one am I again?”

Ryan and Danny were both so wasted they had no clue. So on the other line with Greg a the voice got stronger on the phone and said, "Greg! What is wrong with you?"

"Who? Are you?" Greg asked smiling.

Just at that time Ryan and Danny's eyes flung open as they started singing who are you together. Greg started laughing and then joined in too.

It was Sara on the other line, and she knew what had happened. So she huffed and then said angrily, "You better hope you're sober by the time I get there!!!!

```````````````````````
TBC

Sorry it's taken me so long to update, getting ready for a vacation tomorrow, I'll up date tonight before I go though, please let me know what you think! :)

Part 2

------------------------------

Greg hung up with Sara and dropped the phone. Then he just froze. Ryan and Danny were both just staring at him, then Danny started blinking steadily.
Ryan looked down at his bottle of beer as he said, "Sooooooo, who's up for another?"

Greg licked his lips like a puppy as he said, "Me, me!"

Ryan went to stand up but found him self on the ground afterwards. He fell on the concrete and Danny just started laughing un controllably. Greg then stood up and managed to keep his balance. But then he leaned down and fell right on top of Ryan.

Danny just couldn't stop laughing, he didn't even attempt to get up because he knew he would just fall over too. So Ryan and Greg, both on the ground, started scrambling around trying to get up. Just as one was just about to do so the other tried and they both ended up in the same position again.

About five minutes of them trying this they finally managed to get up. Then they took their seats again and the door bell rang. It was one of those where the person on the inside had to ring the visitors in.

So all three of them just looked into the apartment and debated which one was going to get up.

"Go Mess-messer!"

"Why me Sander-Sandy?"

"I'll get it!" Ryan yelled. He stood up and started his way inside the house. The door bell rang four more times, one right after the other. So when Ryan made it inside he walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer door.

As he stood staring blankly into it he said, "Hello! Who are you?"

On the balcony Greg started swaying his head back and forth and started singing again, "Whooooooo are you, whooooooo are you?"

Danny then smacked his arm as he said, "No Greggy, it goes like this, "Whoooooo ooooo ooo are you! Whoooo oooo ooo are YOU!!!!"

Suddenly from below the guys heard a scream, "Open the damn door!"

Danny and Greg didn't stand up, they just leaned over their chairs the best they could and looked down. Then Danny started waving like a child as he said, "Hey Lindsay Baby, want come in and paRTY!!!!????"

Lindsay and Sara were standing down by the door, then Lindsay shook her head as she said, "No, I just want to come in, do you think you can manage that?"

"Wolf's gettin it!"

"No he's not Danny, get up off your lazy a$$ and open the door!"

Danny started nodding as he said, "Okay okay, no need to scream lady."

Danny then stood up and walked into the apartment. Ryan was now lying on his stomach in the middle of the kitchen floor with his ear pressed against the floor.
He looked like he was listening to something, so Danny asked, "What is it W?"

Ryan shushed him, then three seconds later he said, "I hear....... God."

Danny's eyes flew open as he fell forward onto the floor by Ryan. He then pressed his ear against it to and just listened.

Sara and Lindsay were still standing outside cursing to each other about the lousy people they chose to sleep with.
And Greg, well he was in his own imaginary world, and with him no telling what he was thinking.......

---------------
TBC

Back