The Devil and DB Russell

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Sep 26, 2013.

1. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Having read most of the spoilers I admittedly ff'd this ep on demand but I still can't figure out why the reporter was even there, except that they could get James Callas (sic) to play him. :confused:

"You killed the only person I ever loved." Uh, ouch daddy! :wtf:

I honestly believed in past eps Brass loved Ellie but not so much last week. :shifty:

Ellie killed mommy because she could have ID'd the killer?

I'd have been more concerned about Morgan telling everyone Ellie shot her!

So Ellie was complicit with all of the murders? How long will she be on death row?

I've stuck with it because of George and now I won't even have him after next week. :(

2. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

well, you were wrong...;)
    SEASON 2 eps 9 (Ellie): there’s a line that tells us everything we need to know about Brass’ feelings: “Stay with me”...oh my! he’s totally clueless; he doesn’t know anything about her life; she is confused, she’s in trouble; her life is a mess. and she got THAT answer? Why should she stay with him?
    ...he loved a relic; a memory. and the story goes on. Hollywood Brass...Strip Maul. btw, did he get Chastity’s hint? no, he did nothing. this has nothing to do with love; it has a lot to do with the impossibility to love. and it’s Jim’s greatest sorrow...

3. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Just watched this and I am officially DONE with CSI. :( It's turned into a total soap opera, awful stuff. What the heck are the writers thinking?! Or are they even thinking?

Major kudos to Hodges for saying what we were all thinking about why was a CSI undercover (seriously, are they out of cops or something?). It was the only, single redeeming thing about the episode. And I am officially sick of the Morgan in peril storylines, hate her now which is such a kicker because I loved her in the beginning.