~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha.. you go!!!

I bought new sunnies this summer becoz I'd lost mine.. but then I found them after I bought a new pair.. so i'll have to wait atleast until summer

XD Well That's unfortunate.. to go out and buy a pair then find your old ones. Oh well, backup pair!

I tired finding a pair of Horatio-esque glasses but sadly, this year the stores around me were sold out. Just goes to show the love of DC and his legendary glasses stretches far! :D

Shades of Justice? Why, that rather has a pleasent ring to it. Hmm.. I think everyone should own an offical Horatio Shades of Justice sunglasses :lol:

Here is another picture, I really like the sunnies, he does look very cute, im not entirely sure what the hair style is supposed to be it's kind of half up and half down - but it looks good all the same! :D

Cutie

"Faints"...Ohhh Tink!!! What are trying to do to us ..?? You need to post a warning for pics like this .. Still my heart .. he just looks so good in that pic .. someone pick me up ? I m on the floor!!!! :D

Is that black leather?! Oooh, very nice pic, well he looks good in it

again .. I so agree...the leather .. the sunglasses .. the hair .. oh mercy :D!!!

"Faints"...Ohhh Tink!!! What are trying to do to us ..?? You need to post a warning for pics like this
Damm, I always forget the warnings! :lol:

um..... Can I just have the Horatio
I think I will order that as well 'one Horatio to go please'*drools* :D

Oh..Belated Welcome Palm! I'm always behind conversation *mumbles something about some Time Zones*

I love that pic of H Tink! Honestly, his hairstyle have never bugged me! :lol: Anyway, courtesy of www.davidcaruso.org, here's one of my many favourite pics!

Eeevill!

Muahaha..!! :devil: Look at his face! Priceless!

Oooh! I'm having terribly wicked thoughts about the first picture. Come to think of it, the second one's working for me aswell!! Hmmm, rubber gloves or white t-shirt? Can't decide....

Definately a stirring pic! Now *WARNING LABEL IN PLACE* take a look at this :

Davy
*screams*

OMG :eek: that is too die for! How cute is he in that picture, thank you so much for posting that HAM :D

Oh I've missed loads....that'll teach me to go to sleep....or work!!!

Thank you guys, love the pics....fave one has to be DC in jacket and shades.....I've only just picked myself back up off the floor :lol:

Those shades aren't as mirrored as his usual pair..you can just about see the beautiful eyes through them....even better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back