~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 3 aka 'HC/D

Hehe I remember that - the soot marks looked so sweet on him. :D

Help! Scandinavians are taking over this thread! :eek: Although, Ducky tells me that Finland is not part of Scandinavia! :p

Time for a Friday picture! :D

It's not part of Scandanavia because I believe it was part of the Old Soviet Union ..ah well too early for trivia hehe ... :p

Actually... "Scandinavia" comes from geography. Sweden, Norway are in Scandinavian penisula and for some reason Denmark is added to that. It goes from north (norway/sweden) to Denmark. Finland is bit seperated from it. They even have those mountains in the border of Norway and Sweden that has the same name. Or I don't know the English name. It goes with "Skandit" in Finnish.
Fennoscandia on the other hand is different thing ;)
Anyways...it's based on geographical thingy and FInland isn't part of it. That's it. well...read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia

And then back to business why we are here... Nice pic again Luce :D *sighs* From episode where we saw lots of HC asskickiness :D

Ah yes...we ought to have more fires in Miami...always brings out the best in H ;)

Even restraining firefighters..as in Nothing to Lose....bring on the fires :p

*dreams of H and fire!!!*

ooops don't go further Liz!!!

hmmm maybe.. but I'm not so sure... but who knows...
Ok then I'll spice it up! DC fire uniform, saving you from a building and throwing you over his shoulder! :lol: :devil:

just speachless... that doesn't need comentary(sp?)

I remember in 'Tinder Box', H had some soot marks on his face,

I do remember that one too.. oh MAN he' sHOT in that eppy.. I just love him.. he's so freaking gorgeous :D

Help! Scandinavians are taking over this thread! :eek: Although, Ducky tells me that Finland is not part of Scandinavia! :p

Time for a Friday picture! :D

It's not part of Scandanavia because I believe it was part of the Old Soviet Union ..ah well too early for trivia hehe ... :p

Actually... "Scandinavia" comes from geography. Sweden, Norway are in Scandinavian penisula and for some reason Denmark is added to that. It goes from north (norway/sweden) to Denmark. Finland is bit seperated from it. They even have those mountains in the border of Norway and Sweden that has the same name. Or I don't know the English name. It goes with "Skandit" in Finnish.
Fennoscandia on the other hand is different thing ;)
Anyways...it's based on geographical thingy and FInland isn't part of it. That's it. well...read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia

And then back to business why we are here... Nice pic again Luce :D *sighs* From episode where we saw lots of HC asskickiness :D

LOL Ducky i knew Denmark was part of it .. I used to have a friend that lived there .. so i knew that .. but wasnt sure why Finland wasn't part of Scandanavia ..I just took a wild guess .. interesting though .. thanks for setting it straight !! :D

Thought it was about time for a saturday pic.. :)

Was watching 'Identity' and couldn't resist this shot...enjoy!

CSIM_315_042.jpg

love the grin :D

Thanks to
This site for the cap

Lovely pictures everyone! Dang I missed alot *again!* Despite that, the thread is up and going! *yay!* I thought I saw someone post something about H and soot in Tinder Box. Well, luckily, I have some pics of that scene..

Aww..
...and Wow!
I saved the pictures for staring purposes :pbut since you people love it too, I thought I'd share them! :)Plus a couple more from Felony Flight[*No Spoilers*]
Hey there ladies..
Double Treat..hehehe..I love this pic. :D

oh man.. what more can a girl ask for... Mac and H in the same pic... awww that's just *speachless*

Very nice pics. I love the sooty ones, H looks good when he's a little bit dirty, y'know?!

Thanks for the screencaps Casper. :D I'll really like that scene with the soot!

I love sooty Horatio, now I know ehat he's gunna look like when santa drops him down my chimly :lol:

^^^ :lol: And my chimney! All dressed up as santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back