~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/DC!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~The David Caruso 'Coolness of Red' Thread # 2 aka 'HC/D

I did enjoy the flash back to 'Blood Brothers' when H asks Clavo the last thing he told him 'We never close' that rocked, I loved the way H said that in Blood Brothers so I was glad when we got to see it in Identity. :D

oooh I love it when H is mad :D and when he pulls those puppy dog faces :D
Ohhhh do you all remember 'Freaks and Tweaks' when grabbed hold of Chaz at then end, I really thought he was going to smack him! All I could think of was how hot he was. :lol:

Oh yes, Tinkerbell,
that was so cool!!!
Really love that scene :D :D

Daz!!!.. are you member of csiforum.no .... (sorry mods for being off topic)

Nope, should I be? :)

it was that we have a Daz there too.. so... hah never mind... :lol: welcome to the thread anyway.. lol

oooh I love it when H is mad :D and when he pulls those puppy dog faces :D

I do love it too... the puppydog face.. awwww.. and not to mention when he's mad... make's me all warm and fuzzy inside... :lol:

yup, like when he's around Stetler :D I love the " I really, really hate you" look :D

Sorry not the same Daz! There's a lot of drooling in this thread, I didn't realise the man had so many female admirers, though I agree he oozes cool.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good links where David Caruso talks about his role in CSI? Would love to hear his thoughts.

yup, like when he's around Stetler :D I love the " I really, really hate you" look :D

oh yeah.. and I'm still waiting for H to punch stetler in the face.. that would shock me but I'd love him more... awww... I'd pay to se that... he's so close everytime.. :D

sorry DAz.. I have no likns,, haha... ;)

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good links where David Caruso talks about his role in CSI? Would love to hear his thoughts.
I have a link here Daz, it's from davidcarusofans.com, I`ll try a post some more for you! :D

Yeah, that meancing 'your not going to get one past me look' is wonderful!!! :)

Have to admit the puppy dog eyes, when he is sad are absolutly adorable :p ....could just wrap him up in a big hug and make it all better!!!! :lol: .......for the both of us! ;)

Yes yes yes to all the posts! :D. For Daz, here is a link where there are many awesome Need-To-Know Facts bout the Man here. :). Well okay....for the rest of you too.. :lol:.
Facts bout H-Man.
Learn by Heart! I'll test y'all later!! Muahaha! :devil:

Daz!!!.. are you member of csiforum.no .... (sorry mods for being off topic)

Nope, should I be? :)

it was that we have a Daz there too.. so... hah never mind... :lol: welcome to the thread anyway.. lol

I was wondering the same... I'm there btw :p and a mod nowadays :lol: :lol: mwhahahahhaha :devil:

Anyways.... I'll post some screencaps later on from CSINY eppy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back