The CSI:Miami Picture Game Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm here to let y'all know that the 24 hour rule has now been added to the first page of this thread. What does this mean?

If you correctly guess a quote you will not be eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. You may, of course, still post a picture to start the next round and confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses, but you cannot participate in any following rounds for one day. This rule has been put in place in order to open the game up to as many members as possible and will be closely monitored.

Since the other game thread (Who Said It & Which Episode) has this rule, it seems only fair to apply it to this game as well. This is again, to allow as many people as possible to join in. If you've headed two or more rounds under 24 hours recently, no worries--the rule applies as of now. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Any questions/comments can be PMed to your friendly Miami Mods. :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm here to let y'all know that the 24 hour rule has now been added to the first page of this thread. What does this mean?

If you correctly guess a quote you will not be eligible to guess again for a period of 24 hours. You may, of course, still post a quote to start the next round and confirm/deny the correctness of any guesses, but you cannot participate in any following rounds for one day. This rule has been put in place in order to open the game up to as many members as possible and will be closely monitored.

Since the other game thread (Who Said It & Which Episode) has this rule, it seems only fair to apply it to this game as well. This is again, to allow as many people as possible to join in. If you've headed two or more rounds under 24 hours recently, no worries--the rule applies as of now. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Any questions/comments can be PMed to your friendly Miami Mods. :)

Ok! I think me and Florry got a bit carried with this game!!! Good idea, it's good to open the game to others...

Thanbk you Speedcochrane I already considered this rule ;) knowing that I was at University all day;)

And Luisiana88 you're right...it is "Wet foot/dry foot"

sorry if I created problems:)

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, so no worries. It's just something that had been thought about for a while when looking back at all the game threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back