THE BEST of CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gum Drops" was definitely (to me) one of the creepiest episodes. idk if that makes it good or bad, but it was definitely creepy. i didn't want to go to bed after watching that one (the little girl narrating really freaked me out!)

I don't think that they could fairly pick The Best CSI episodes, all of them would be biased in some way. Depending on what you like, for example, your favourite character, whether you like more science or more drama or more emotional cases, etc. It's going to be biased either way. No matter what they do.

I'm not a huge Nick Fan, but I still think Grave Danger should be on there, but probably since it's a two-part episode, they decided not to show it.

My favourite character is Sara, so I think that Nesting Dolls, Committed, Homebodies and Bloodlines should definately be on there.

But that's just me.

It would be better if they said something like 'Most Emotional Episodes of CSI' and then did another marathon for 'Most Outrageous CSI Episodes' or whatever other criteria they decide to use. The best episodes are different to everyone, so who is to say what the best ones are?

Well I love Sara and have never seen Nesting Dolls so I wish hthat was on there. I also like Stalker, and Committed is good as well.

I must be an angst freak...

They have never show Graves Danger for a while, they just skip that show. I love Graves Danger, Stalker and other Nick's episode, Snickers' episode, GSR's episode or Snickers' and GSR's episode, that way make the fans happy.

saraXsullivan said:
It would be better if they said something like 'Most Emotional Episodes of CSI' and then did another marathon for 'Most Outrageous CSI Episodes' or whatever other criteria they decide to use. The best episodes are different to everyone, so who is to say what the best ones are?

They actually had a week running of the Best Episodes Involving Sports. It was last week, I think. So they do the themed thing as well, apparently. I was really surprised when I saw that last week. I didn't realize they did the theme thing.

On another tip, every time I turn on Spike anymore, they're playing "Anonymous". No joke. I think it's because whatever runs during the day is not the same as in the evening, but still. ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

I'm surprised that's not up there on the list. :lol:

The best eps of CSI ? Heck , I mean there are so many , but those on Spike are probably not the best . Not all of them , of course .
For me , #1 would be ... Grave Danger and Fannysmackin , those wrere so great , they had a big character development and were emotoonal .
#2 - I loved Viva Las Vegas , that was such an amazing ep .
#3 - Bloodlines and Gum Drops - really cool eps .
#4 - Definetly Rashomama , I adore the ep, and No humans Involved , I liked the plot in this one , it was heart breaking .
But then ... it's Spike' choice of best eps , so I'm kind of going to shut up .

Definitely -

Rashomama - just a brilliant idea for an episode

Lab Rats - black humour at it's best - Go Hodges! Go Wendy! Go Griss and the Doc rat catching!

Night at the Movies - possibly my favourite ever - loved the Cath/Griss interaction in this

Fur and Loathing - same reason. So funny at the yiffing and scritiching convention! :lol:

Jackpot - purely to fuel my Grissom fetish!

Grave Danger - got me totally hooked on the show

I-15 Murders - just the deliciousness of Wiliam Petersen in that eppy. Swoon! Fab arms and all heroic!

Ending Happy - very Rashomama-esque and the whole idea of so many attempts to kill Happy Morales - and an accident doping it, really made me giggle. And Brass talking to the 'pleasure providers,' and Griss getting DNA from the madam. Brilliant!

I am sure there are more, these were just the stand out ones!

grave danger should be there...that one is my favourite, maybe it is not there because it is 2 hours long :confused:

I would include:

Grave Danger
Gumdrops
Mea Culpa
Rashomama
The Hunger Artist
4x4

I think the reason both Grave Danger and A Bullet Runs through It aren't there is because they are 2 hours long. Spike usually only shows the 1 hour episodes and almost always Lady Heather's Box when they do these marathons.

Susan

I like that they put Sounds of Silence and Suckered on the list, I really like those two episodes.
I think that Gum Drops, Caged, Grave Danger, and Revenge Is Best Served Cold should all be on the list too.
oh, well; my opinion doesn't really matter to them anyway.

Rashomama should definately be on there. Stalker, You've Got Male, Chasing the Bus, Lady Heather's Box (I mean, that's a 90 minute episode), and Sex, Lies, and Larvae are some of the ones I think should be on there. They didn't include some of the very personal early season ones that I think deserve to be considered the best. I agree with most of the list though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back