Getting Off
Kiss Kiss- Bye Bye
No Humans Involved
Paper of Plastic
Spark of Life
Sounds of Silence
Suckered

Now, with that list ..
what episode SHOULD be there that isn't ??
and I have no idea what criteria they determed these episode as the BEST ??

What I think should be there:

Grave Danger <== Best. Episode. Ever.
Rashomama <== For me, very close second
Ellie <== First episode to go #1 after all
Stalker
Table Stakes
Slaves of Las Vegas
Lady Heather's Box
Unfriendly Skies
All For Our Country
Who Shot Sherlock
Jackpot
Hollywood Brass
Gentle, Gentle

And that's just a start. I do agree with a couple of those episodes they have, though - Butterflied, Formalities, Kiss-Kiss Bye-Bye, Down the Drain, and No Humans Involved. I'm a bit 'take em/leave em' about the rest.

I'm thinking A Bullet Runs Through It and Grave Danger

and Jackpot!

btw-Slaves of Las Vegas will be aired on Tuesday May 29th

The BEST OF?! Are they serious? They couldn't pick episodes better than some of those? Sheesh!
Alter Boys, Compulsion, Paper or Plastic, Sounds of Silence, Suckered ... all mediocre episodes, IMO.

KKBB, No Humans Involved, Getting off, and Spark of life would be among my list of favorites, but the rest...? Not even close.

Comitted --> Dark, sad, freaky... GOOD!
Lady Heather's Box --> Sad due to the Lindsey/Cath thing, good and funny case LH is there!
Bloodlines --> Gives you a different look on humans. And I like the plot. Its orginal and it frustratres Grissom :)
Crow's Feet --> Just because of the plastic surgery think. Cath looks cute (she doesn't need it!)
Mea Culpa --> The team is broken up. Its the episode that controls the rest of season 5. Definitly a good one!
Nesting Dolls --> The whole Sara story :D
I Like To Watch --> I just liked the idea of the camera crew

SaraSidle_girl said:
Comitted --> Dark, sad, freaky... GOOD!
Lady Heather's Box --> Sad due to the Lindsey/Cath thing, good and funny case LH is there!
Bloodlines --> Gives you a different look on humans. And I like the plot. Its orginal and it frustratres Grissom :)

I definitely agree with those, Bloodlines and Committed are among some of my favorites. Lady Heather's Box was great, it was awesome to see LH again and I loved the Catherine-Sara angst. I love seeing them get along but I loved the tension between these two in this episode. I thought it was interesting how this time Catherine was the one in distress; usually it's the other way around :p

And gsrLOVE, I think Homebodies definitely deserves to be there. It's such a brilliant, powerful episode (it shows how life is so cruel and unfair) I actually have a hard time watching it :lol:

With in not being a holiday here in Canada on Monday I will be missing the marathon as I will be working. Our holiday was this past Monday. I think SpikeTv could have done better with their best of CSI. Missing from the list

Grave Danger
Gum Drops
4x4
Swap Meet
Mea Culpa
Rashomana
Killer
Eleven Angry Jurors

From a not so shippy point of view: Blood Drops. I think it's my #1 episode in general. Also, Strip Strangler.

From a shippy point of view: Fur and Loathing, Jackpot and Inside the Box.

what? where's jackpot and lady heather's box? and what about grave danger? i didn't really like alter boys...well i didn't like the ending, i found the episode to be very aggrivating.

"Committed" wasn't that much. It gave us an insight into Sara, but that was about it.

The reason I said "Gentle, Gentle" is because we get to see Grissom make a case really personal, right down to practically bullying Greg, and the rest of the team trying to work out what's going on in his head.

"Butterflied" should be there because it was so beautifully put together in terms of storyline, the editing was excellent, and the acting in it was brilliant. Especially Billy. Not to mention the ending scene was haunting.

"Lady Heather's Box" is for the same reason as above. I'm sure everyone gets shivers in that scene when Heather is talking to the mirror like she knows Grissom is there.

And one I forgot - "Gum Drops". That episode was intense, and it was so beautiful. The opening scene when we go up the stairs, the scene when they find the weed, the tension between Nick and Sara... great episode.

There are so many greats really.

I think Rashomama should definitely be on there. That was their best fun ep, I think. And how can they leave Grave Danger out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back