#01 Supernatural
#02 Heroes
#03 CSI
#04 NCIS
#05 Criminal Minds
#06 Numbers

1. Who is your favorite character from #2? Peter Petrelli

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? Jenny

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? Honestly I have no idea how that would work out!

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6? Okay that one is way easy of course I like the ship between Megan and Larry don't know why I just find it amusing.

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? Oh crap I should've had a different one for #6, cause I don't know maybe nevermind have no idea.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? I'd like to spend the day with Tony and maybe I don't know go to the movies. Also you know fun action sport type stuff.

7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? I wouldn't have had Eden die and I wouldn't have had such a cliff hanger so people wouldn't die from waiting.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #3, and why you like the relationship between them. I don't even need to cause almost everybody here knows all the relationships.

9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #5 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? Gideon, because after watching Supernatural enough I know those guys always get them selfs out of trouble.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #6, what order would you choose? I wouldn't change it.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #4, what would the character be like and what would their role be? I wouldn't add anybody there are enough likeable people on it already.

12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? Peter and Matt meet, and Peter gets Matt's mind-reading power.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? I wouldn't I mean who wouldn't love Dean and Sammy, besides their dad is already dead.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? CSI it seems more intresting set to visit.

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Peter from Heroes or Sam from Supernatural.

Back