talkCSI awards... wanna do it again?

How about something like 'best thread name'? That way, you can vote for the actual title, and not the ship. Of course, there will always be the people that vote for a title because they like the ship (or whatever).

I don't think I'd get annoyed if the GSR thread wins because it's a fact that the GSRs are the biggest CSI shipper group on the internet and that the awards are just for fun and we shouldn't take it too seriously. lol. But yeah, it might be better to exclude shipper central. You never know what some shippers will do. :p

*steels Ducky's beer and raises it* I'm not really sure if we should do it again. I mean, I don't have much to complain about (was nominated several times), but like has been said before some posters just make it so bleeding serious (now, what's the fun in that, this is not a competition) and others posted or sent PMs to their friends to vote for them, so it wasn't totally honest. I remember how it went last year, and I fully understand if Ducky decides against it. The hassle it involves, not only organising it. *passes Ducky her beer* I want a Heineken.

*passes Becks to Jayne* :p

I didn't say that every shipper... but it only takes ONE to cause the big fuss, like last year. Or two.

I demand that I win every award and that I also win the best moderator award, even though I am not a mod.

J/K. :lol:

Nah, I think a lot of immaturity played par in it last year [I'll admit part of it on my half]. Though it would be fun to do again. :p

i think we should do it again. I wasn't here for theem last year, but from what I've heard it seemed like it would be fun.

No. No no no.

Perhaps in some minisizenomembersincludedversion but otherwise no.

If some has 'harmless' (lol, wrote harmfull first) categories that we could do, suggest to me. I can say that at least 8 first on that list are a nono. I think same goes with FanArt stuff.

Back