Talk LIMS #8: Final Results!

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Sign Ups Open!

If it helps/changes anything, the possible themes I have in mind are either Women of CSI or First Seasons. Of course, if y'all still don't want a theme, that's fine too.

I'll probably have the first round up in the next few days, but sign ups will stay open until the first deadline. Tell your friends ;) :p

I'd rather do a variety theme too. I'm not fond of most of the women on the CSI's so I'd rather not join if that will be it.

Last edited:

Personally, I'd like a variety rather than one theme.

I third that motion, for variety. While I liked the theme from the last round, variety would be fun for this round.

I missed it too...too eager to start I guess ;) I'd also prefer it varied too, makes it a lil' different and less repetative in my opinion :)

I didn't read it either, but I'd definitely rather a variety over a theme. :lol:

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Round One Now Up!

Alright, the mob has spoken :p No theme this time :) I will, however, be using an equal amount of screencaps from each of the shows.

Also, sign ups will remain open until the first deadline ;)

I want to make it very clear from the start, that there will be no deadline extensions. I believe that being able to meet the deadlines is part of the challenge. I know how RL can be, but that's what the free skip is for. If you have trouble remembering deadlines, you should subscribe to this thread, and set it to notify you when there's an update. I'll post reminders here, but I won't PM them out... Just so we're clear ;)

Talk LIMS #8: Challenge One: No Restrictions

For our first round, we won't have any restrictions, and we'll be using caps of Nick Stokes.

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ You must use only the images provided
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Dragonfly) a PM with the subject line LIMS Round 1 or similar.
~ If you are unable to send PM's, you may use the hotmail address in my profile. Just include TalkCSI in the subject so it doesn't go in the junk folder ;)
~ You may submit only ONE icon
~ If you wish to use your free pass for this round, you must send me a PM to let me know.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Tuesday, January 19th. No extensions will be given.

Alright everyone, have fun, and don't hesitate if there are any questions!

Last edited:

Mine's in.

That was fun. I knew I'd be busy this weekend so it was fun getting back into making icons.

Mine's in.

That was fun. I knew I'd be busy this weekend so it was fun getting back into making icons.

Wow! That was quick! :lol: I haven't even had time to think about it. :)

Dragonfly, the link to the 4th pic there doesn't appear to be working correctly.

Oooh yay Nick :cool:

If I need to use my pass I will. I have 2 more exams but I might work on something for this today.

Back