Talk LIMS #8: Final Results!

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Comeback Challenge - Voting!

Keep those votes coming! I'd like to post results tomorrow :)

08 - The background you used is great and it just all comes together really nicely. Great job.
03 - I love the colouring and the tiny text fits well.
04 - The colouring is great.

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Comeback Challenge - Results

Comeback Challenge Results!

As promised, three participants will be allowed back into the LIMS challenge. Our winners are:

First Place:
Grissom01.png
by egeria

Second Place:
Grissom02.png
by TeddyBearDr. and
Grissom08.png
by Det.Higgins

Because there was a second place tie, there will be no mod's choice icon.

Congrats Ladies! Your name will be added back onto the list. If you'd like a banner, please send me a PM :)

That was unexpected!! Thanks so much for voting me back in!

Congrats Teddy Bear Dr and Det Higgins! :D See you in the next round ;)

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Comeback Challenge - Results!

Congrats to those back in the game! :D Those were some awesome icons.

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Comeback Challenge - Results!

Oh, wow, I really didn't expect this. This is awesome. Thanks for the second chance. Also, congrats also to egeria and Teddy Bear Dr.!!

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Challenge 7!

Challenge 7
Character: Alexx Woods
Restriction: Black and White - The entire icon must be done in black and white. No colour at all.

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ You must use only the images provided
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Dragonfly) a PM with the subject line LIMS Round 6 or similar.
~ If you are unable to send PM's, you may use the hotmail address in my profile. Just include TalkCSI in the subject so it doesn't go in the junk folder ;)
~ You may submit only ONE icon
~ If you wish to use your free pass for this round, you must send me a PM to let me know.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Wednesday, May 19th. No extensions will be given.

Re: Talk LIMS #8: Challenge 7 - Now Up!

Wow, those are such gorgeous icons, all of them! Well done Carrie, Nikky and Kelly. :D

Back