Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Re: LIMS #7: Sign-Ups Open!

While this is going to be a fun challenge, I'm also nail bitingly nervous!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Challenge One Up!

Wow :eek: 29 people, and I didn't even have to get the alcohol out! *cough* Um... I didn't say that...

Anyhow, if there's any one else out there who wants to join, you may still do so, as long as you can get an icon in by the deadline :)

~~~~~

Now, as I stated in my first post, this session of LIMS is going to have an overall theme. That theme will be Lab Rats. The lab techs bring so much to the CSI world, but are far too often overlooked.

~~~~~

Talk LIMS #7: Challenge One: No Restrictions

To start us off, we'll do an 'easy' round. You have no restrictions to follow, except for the usual rules, as posted below. Our lab tech for this round will be Adam Ross

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ You must use only the images provided
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Dragonfly) a PM with the subject line LIMS Round 1 or similar.
~ If you are unable to send PM's, you may use the hotmail address in my profile. Just include TalkCSI in the subject so it doesn't go in the junk folder ;)
~ You may submit only ONE icon
~ If you wish to use your free pass for this round, you MUST send me a PM to let me know. Otherwise it won't count, and you will be disqualified.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Sunday, January 25th. No extensions will be given.

Alright everyone, have fun, and don't hesitate if there are any questions!

Last edited:

ADAM ROSS. SGKHJFJDKJFSKHGKSJKK!

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO US MEG! :drool:

*me still wants the alcohol* :p

Adam! Perfect start, my favorite lab tech - after Greg when he still was one, er, yeah...

Gonna try to make one depsite not being able to use my PC. I'm determined. :lol:

What an excellent way to start ... love me some Adam, tries to get photobucket to cooperate with me long enough to make something * grr *

great theme and great challenge. i already made an entry but need to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow before submitting. ;)

I sent mine in this morning. *Runs away with the alcohol*

Last edited:
Back