Talk about a BAD day!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kit4na, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Everybody has a day that well everything goes haywire? But really EVERYTHING! And yesterday was that day for me!

It was 7.30 pm and I was about to leave to catch a movie at my friends boyfriend's place. Before I left with the bus I had a huge row with my dad because he didn't want me to take my bicycle over to the busstop. But I told him I didn't want to walk 500m in the dark during the middle of the night because well it's just not safe for a girl. So finally he let me leave, telling me my bike better not be stolen by the end of the night.

So I arrive and we decide to watch a movie with Robin Williams biconicle man (sp?) or something. After half an hour, my friend wants to go for some fries. But it's late so my other friend tags a long with her. So i'm there alone with her boyfriend, who suddenly tells me I have very nice parents and that he thinks my mom thinks he'd be just the guy for me. And he starts saying stuff like I don't understand why you're still single, I mean you're funny, very friendly etc etc.. And he also tells he had a huge row with his girlfriend and that she's very childish, and that she has a huge habit of lying. Which is completely the opposite of me and than he goes on saying that we'd be a great couple :cool:

That by the way is not a bad part of my evening, actually when you think about it, he's my friends boyfriend. Oh crap.. :lol: But it'd never do anything to betray my friend so..

Anyway the movie is done and I have to get back home. Her boyfriend feels very guilty for not being able to bring us home with his car. He had just sold it that morning to buy a new one next week.. So we were planning on catching the last bus and so we wait for half an hour and the bus is just not coming so we decide to take the tram to the next station. After a couple of minutes what do we see? Yes the bus we had to take home. So we walked more than 5km home.

We were still on our way and we had to go to the toilet, so we walked into a bar. After 10 seconds inside, an old guy harasses me. Oh great...

Anyway we get back onto our way, grab something to drink when we're almost home. Than I go back to the busstop to fetch my bike. But what the hell? MY SADDLE WAS STOLEN! I mean which frickin' *grbl* steals a SADDLE?! Talk about nolife.. So I was home around 2am, scared that might dad was going to kill me but he didn't.. Not yet anyways..

So have you had a bad day this week or any other week.. let me know, I'm in need for a laugh after this adventure :D

I created this thread mainly because it feels good to be able to talk to someone about it. And when you read you're not the only one who sometimes has a bad day, you feel better already. Well I do..