[T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Textures - Results!

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Favorite Episodes - Results!

New challenge break - please go here for details.

Oh! Just saw the results! Thanks for the votes and for the recognition award :) and congrats to the other winners, awesome job everyone!:D

first off, YAY!!!! the challenges are back!

csi icon challenge - negative space
this time your icons have to be screencaps(or promo pics) have to consist of mostly negative space(or empty space). you can fill with textures, or just creative cropping its really up to you.
here's a few examples of what i mean:
532.png
togo182.png
cath20.png

RULES:
1. You may enter up to 4 icons, 3 100x100 and 1 140x140
2. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please refer to the helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.
3. Please PM your entry to me, fo_poozle, by 10pm Pacific Time saturday; September 12th . (I will extend if needed, the more entries the merrier!)
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Dont post your icons on here, PM them to me(if you can't pm feel free to email them to me, ashferd84@aol.com(if you email them please leave your username somewhere in the email). If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.
6. You can make your icons of the same person, or mix it up a bit. It doesn't matter

How to CORRECTLY send a PM
Subject: Icon Challenge: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, urls. (If you can't send images, just the urls are fine)

good luck everyone!! i can't wait to see what you'll come up with!!
and also if anyone needs any clarifications on what negative space is or anything, please feel free to ask.
also if you'd like me to post some textures, i'd be more than happy to post some of my faves if it makes it easier :)

yay, awesome theme for the comeback :D I'm in!

Oh, I've never done anything really like this before, but it was a lot of fun. :D Mine are in.

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Negative Space - Now Open!

oh, no you can use text and brushes, i probably should have been more specific, the subject should only take up a small portion of the icon, and leave an open space. not a close up. does that make sense?

I love negative space. I'm actually in for this challenge. :D

EDIT: Mine are in.

Last edited:

Ok, I feel really stupid asking this question :shifty: but does this include NY and Miami :eek:

I mean I see CSI Icon Challenge and I think of Vegas :lol:

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Negative Space - Now Open!

This one is for all three shows. :)

Thanks :lol: guess we all have our moments, especially since I've entered this challenge in the past :rolleyes:

No problem. :) The other one says LV Icon Challenge and Miss Undercover runs it. :) Hopefully they'll be a new one for that one soon too.

ETA: Just sent mine. :)

Last edited:
Back