[T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Textures - Results!

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Blind ~ Results!

3rd and a 1st! :) Thank you for the votes and congrats to all other winners! The icons were great!

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - b&w w/ a pop of color~ Now up!

csi icon challenge - black and white w/ a pop of color
this is pretty simple right? your icons must be black and white and can have anaccent color. that could either be with the font or a texture or how ever you want to incorporate it.

RULES:
1. You may enter up to 4 icons, 3 100x100 and 1 of your choice(120x120 or 140x140)
2. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please refer to the helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.
3. Please PM your entry to me, fo_poozle, by 10pm Pacific Time Friday; May 29th . (I will extend if needed, the more entries the merrier!)
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Dont post your icons on here, PM them to me(if you can't pm feel free to email them to me, ashferd84@aol.com(if you email them please leave your username somewhere in the email). If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.
6. You can make your icons of the same person, or mix it up a bit. It doesn't matter

How to CORRECTLY send a PM
Subject: Icon Challenge: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, urls. (If you can't send images, just the urls are fine)

have fun, and i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

i'm not providing pics this time either, but feel free to use wahtever screencaps/promo pics that you want!
good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds interesting. I think I'm in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice one! I'm so in!

Question....with "an accent color"....means just one bit of color on the icon or one section of it can be in color?

it can be either of, like you can have just a splash from a texture or you can make the majority of it b&w and leave like the lips red. as long as most of its black and white anything really goes. i hope that answers your question.

I'm in :D
This will be my 1st challenge , I'm excited :lol:

ooh this is one of my new fave kind of things to do. I'm so in. :D

Back