[T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Textures - Results!

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Lab Coats ~ Results!

Thanks for the votes! Congrats to all the other winners! :D

Grat icons everyone and congrats to the winners :thumbsup:

Oh wow, 5th and 2nd, thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to all of the other winners. :D

Congrats to the winners! Great challenge!

Wow! Thanks for all your votes and fo_poozle, thanks for the recognition award! Means a lot! And big hands to all the other winners. I really adored all your icons!! :D

csi icon challenge - Fave Characters
this time its about your fave characters. so that means pick your favorite and make all of your entries of that character. pretty simple right?

RULES:
1. You may enter up to 4 icons, 3 100x100 and 1 of your choice(120x120 or 140x140)
2. There are THREE categories to this challenge - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced (If entering in Intermediate level, please include a second level -either Beginner and Advanced- incase there isn't enough entries for 3 levels) Please refer to the helpful guidelines if you need help determining what category to enter. Please be fair to others. If you keep winning in beginners, move up to advanced; let someone else win beginners and see if you place in advanced. That's how you get better, by challenging yourself.
3. Please PM your entry to me, fo_poozle, by 10pm Pacific Time Thursday; February 19th. (I will extend if needed, the more entries the merrier!)
4. No vulgar words or phrases allowed.
5. Dont post your icons on here, PM them to me(if you can't pm feel free to email them to me, ashferd84@aol.com. If they are seen on here or anywhere else you will be disqualified.

How to CORRECTLY send a PM
Subject: Icon Challenge: Beginners (or intermediate/advanced)
Body: Images, urls. (If you can't send images, just the urls are fine)

have fun, and i can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

i don't have any pics to provide this time, but feel free to use any caps/promo pics you want :)

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Favorite Character ~ Now Open!

Great theme, I'm in as well :)

Re: [T2] CSI Icon Challenge - Favorite Character ~ Now Open!

I'm so totally in!

Back