Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be so diffecult :eek: I definitely need to watch 1 or 2 episodes again before I can really make choice.

C'mon... you can DO IT! :lol:

Man, I'm psyched for another new episode tonight. Damn, I keep forgetting how awesome it is in the fall when all the shows start up again. I feel like I'm hanging out with some long, lost friends again sometimes! :)

well, i just stared at those choices for like 10 minutes ha, that was a very difficult decision.
i know, i love tha fall, things are going to suck again in the winter when they go on hiatus and once again i have nothing to watch on thursdays.

Wow, another good episode. This is good news to me, since at least one of my other "regularly" views shows is letting me down so far this season (Bones).

So, no demons this time around. That bodes well for those of us who've come to appreciate the urban legend type creatures in the show. Apparently it won't be strictly demons this season, and that's excellent! :D Not that I mind the demon stories, but I really enjoy the other stuff too.

Obviously that kid that could have been Dean's was awesome, and the interaction between the two of them was fantastic. I'm not a kid person at all, but I was sort of disappointed (like Dean) at the end when it turned out Ben wasn't his. He was a pretty cool kid. :cool:

I was also vaguely relieved when the crazy hunter chick turned out to be a demon! :lol: I was thinking she was a bit over the top in the diner at the beginning, but now it makes more sense. Plus, the ending and her offer... Woo. That puts a whole new turn on the rest of the season now.

You know, I was wondering about something. In theory, if Dean himself does nothing to renege on the deal, but Sam gets him out of it, wouldn't that technically be within the terms of the agreement? Afterall, she told Dean if he tried to get out of the deal, it was forfeit, but she didn't say anything about Sam... A technicality, I know, but still! :lol:

Anyways, enjoyed the episode a lot, and I'm definitely feeling a good vibe for Season 3.

Oh, and I forgot to mention previously that I'm loving the evolution of the "Supernatural" intro. Very cool! It seems like such a subtle thing to change, but when you don't have a standard introduction like all the other shows on TV, it can really make a difference. And one other thing I noticed- on the season 2 DVD's, there's no pentagram in the Supernatural title. I thought they'd do that for sure... Oh well. :lol:

^ Baba, Grover's turned into a little red X! :eek:

And I also agree with you on all the points you made. (Because I'm too lazy to reiterate everything you've said in my own words, lol)

I think your theory about Sam getting Dean out of the deal is cool. Then again, demons might not see shades of grey. One can hope! :D

This episode was fantastic. It had me in tears from laughing so hard. Oh awkward!Dean. (By the way, wasn't that neighborhood similar to the one they used in 'Bugs'?)

I think a few times during the episode I yelled "PAPA WINCHESTER!" whenever he had a moment with little Ben. That hug? Squee. I can see quite a few icons made out of that one. :lol:

The plot was simple, a little creepy and was a bit more on the 'Urban Legend' angle than anything else--which was awesome. I still don't know how they get away with having that much gore, lol. I felt sorry for the guy who fell on his own table saw. A nice way to start out the episode though. :p

I was so disappointed that Ben isn't Dean's. Although you never know, I'm still holding out hope that the mom was lying. Bwaha. But even so, little Ben doesn't have a father and if Dean decides to come back, he at least has a father figure in his life.

Anyone else think that maybe because Dean finds out he may have had a child out there, he'll slow down with the 'parties' and dangerous activities since he will now have something to live for? I think it's a possibility.

^^^ I totally thought that about the neighbourhood! :lol: It did look like the one from Bugs. Then again, those burb developments are a dime a dozen outside Vancouver so you never know.

Yeah, I think we'll know fairly quickly whether Dean's had a change of heart after meeting Ben. It'll probably be obvious in the next couple of episodes I'm betting.

That was such a brilliant episode, I loved it. Ben was such a cute kid, and his interaction with Dean was priceless. And the changling kids were so fricking creepy!!

And Ruby is a demon! EXCELLENT. I knew Kripke wouldn't let me down (Eric is my God) and I'm so psyched to see what happens with her. Sam's face at the end... oh woobieSam!

Something else I noticed about the colouring and the lighting of this episode when Dean was with Ben and in that neighbourhood - it reminded me a lot of Dean mowing the lawn in 'what is and what should never be'. I thought that was interesting, but maybe that's just me reading into things, lol.

i agree 100% with what you all said. this episode was fan-fricken-tastic. i loved every moment. ben was adorable i loved his 'only bitches ask adults for help. and i'm not a bitch' line. i laughed so fricken hard. i was slightly disappointed too when we found out he wasn't deans especially since their scenes together were so great.
and...yeah i'm pretty sure i like ruby. the 1st time she came into the diner she was a little strong, but at the end she was pretty neat. shes way more bad ass than jo was, i just hope they don't mess that up.

Her name was Ruby?!?!?!?! Did they say that and I just wasn't paying attention(either that or my friend was laughing too hard and I couldn't hear. During the birthday party when the ladies were talking about Dean I couldn't hear any of it)

It was a great episode. Those kids were pretty good at being creepy. It was quite frightening actually. That one little girl terrified me.

^ Oh hush, we weren't laughing that hard. :p

...Okay well I wasn't. *glares at sister*

I don't think they mentioned her name - unless I missed it as well - I only knew what it was because of the spoilers. :lol:

It was an interesting twist that she's a demon, I wouldn't have expected it. It's nice to see someone on their side for once, especially someone from the 'dark' side so-to-speak.

asdljfo;asdifjo;asijflas;djfl;asdjfosaijflekjalgiejao bjlkagjg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, hold on a sec. Let me try to form a coherent thought.

*breathes*

a;oisega;oial;ieflanwsflkasdjclasjf;sajfl;ijaflijaslf;aij;liesj!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. God.

Ok, so last week was a good episode, but I had to admit, I was slightly worried. It didn't seem to have that special 'premiere' flair.

But this week.

*KEYSMASH*

I just.... I just.... that was.... I... that... OMFG.

EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING.

Ummm. Yeah. That was the spammiest spam that ever spammed. Okay, coherency. For real, this time.

Ok, I lied. There is no coherency for miles around. But I will say this. When I first started watching Supernatural, after seeing Home, I was super-floored, and just blown away. Words really could not describe. After Home, I was like "This was the best episode of any television show I've ever seen." It was the biggest flaily fangirl moment I'd ever had.

Months later, after some Season Two, Home seemed kinda bland in comparison. But it was always really special for me.

This last episode - "The Kids Are Alright" - is my new Home.

*will be back in a bit to make a real post*

Absolute loved the episode :D

She's a demon :eek: I never saw that part coming of her being a demon :eek:

I loved Ben and he was sooooo cute :D

The changeling kids where totally creepy esp. that girl totally creeped me out.

I love how when we first see Ben one of the ways they try to get us to think that he may have possibly been Dean's was the way he was eating. And the moon bounce thing, hilarious.

The hug was so cute but I don't think a kid would actually do that. I mean hug some random stranger you just met the day before. Sure, sure Dean is awesome, and he did help Ben get his game back(not to mention he is gorgeous *cough cough*) but still I think that's a little bit odd. I don't think a kid would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back