Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: Yeah Misha is probably about 5'9, if you ever watch Karla Laura Prepon is defiantly taller than him and she's the same height as me 5'10 :shifty: and Jared defiantly towers over a lot of people, I even think he towers over Tom Welling, even if it is only by an inch or two :p

Proof, just look at his poor woman :lol:

[​IMG]

But that picture is kind of misleading because everyone seems to be leaning :lol:

Supernatural has finally won an award :D yes!

http://totalscifionline.com/features/4475-the-total-sci-fi-awards-2009-results

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I forgot about the TNT re-airs. :lol: Doesn't matter really though since I have all of the seasons on DVD (aside from the current one of course lol).

Glad to hear that the show is getting the recognition it deserves. Peoples Choice award? AWESOME! :D

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yay, Dog Whisperer! :D Um, erm... what were we talking about? Oh yeah- Supe beat out True Blood and Lost. That's impressive! Did they air that award, or was that just one they "mentioned" as having been won? I only saw a couple parts of the awards.

5. GregNickRyanFan

If they did air it, I'm gonna be mad that I missed seeing the guys (if they were there). :lol: I know there was some kind of awards show on CBS last night, but I didn't think it was People's Choice.

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ They didn't air it. Actually, I didn't even know they won until I went and looked up the winners this morning.

But still, congrats to them! :D

7. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Just wanted to say that it is great that Supernatural won two awards in a very short time. I did not expect that, yet it made me happy. The show truly deserved winning these awards.

8. BabaOReilly

What was the second award they won? I don't think I heard about that one, or if I did I've forgotten already! :lol: Ah, the price of growing older...

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

The second one was: People's Choice Award for Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show. (the first one: Best TV-show).

10. BabaOReilly

Oh, I didn't notice they won best TV show! That's huge! :D

Edited to add- I just went back to that list, and there is no best TV show category. They break the TV out into separate types...

11. GregNickRyanFan

The Best TV Show thing wasn't on People's Choice. It was some online website's awards I think.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Ok guys, can you tell that I really need for the show to start back up :lol: I try to do other things in order to occupy my time on Thursdays and I still start to think of Supernatural. Case In Point:

What good is Dean and Sam without this guy? :rolleyes: I know I'm very random :p

13. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Ooooooh, Something_Wicked, you made a Cas! *squeals* Hehe, he's got the scruff and the messy hair and the good ol' trench coat. :D Very nice.

I've been surviving the hiatus just like I thought I would - by reading a LOT of fanfiction. Like, a LOT a lot. And to be honest, it's kind of gonna mess me up when I get back to watching the actual show because most of what I'm reading is Dean/Cas. When I read fanfic like that, I sometimes forget that their epic romance isn't actually canon. *blush*

Hey, is there any word on whether we're gonna see The Gabester again? I like him (despite what he's done to the boys). I also wanna see Crowley again!

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I really hope we see Gabriel and Crowley again. I love them. :D

I've been surviving by watching TNT reruns. :lol:

On another congratulatory note (to go with all the awards), congrats to Jared on his recent engagement to Genevieve Cortese! :D

15. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Réálly? :D Jared and Genevieve? I didn't even know they were together.. wow, awesome. Congrats to them! :D

Man, I'm so ready for Supernatural to start again. I've rewatched season 1 to 3 already, and now I'm getting sick of watching old episodes..