Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Winter is here! They say it's going to be -25c tomorrow which means my car won't start in the morning and I'll get late from my math test. In some sick way I love winter...

^Wrap up warm tomorrow!

We have bright sunshine, but it feels quite cold, about 3c. And it was about -5c overnight, some shady parts are still really icy. :)

It is so cold here. It has snowed alittle bit over the weekend but today it is just bone chilling cold. I think I'm glad I don't know how cold it really is. ;)

-33c and little wind! Woohoo!
This is what I call a friggin' winter! :D

*does a little dance*

It's so pretty outside.

Rellaaaa said:
It's snowing here in Holland :eek: I don't like snow tho :lol:

Yeah here too, it started snowing here just when I left work :mad:, but when I arrived with train at my station it stopped luckily. It was just wet snow, it had turned into water even before it hit the ground.

It's freezing!!! :eek: And wet outside! Lighty white on the streets.

I think... it's about -2 or -4°C. I don't want look that up. I'd have to go outside. That's too cold. :lol:

Yurek said:
It's freezing!!! :eek: And wet outside! Lighty white on the streets.

I think... it's about -2 or -4°C. I don't want look that up. I'd have to go outside. That's too cold. :lol:

Oh! Sounds so cold! :eek:

:p

Here it's -32c :D Yayness! *plans to go outside*

DaWacko said:
Here it's -32c :D Yayness! *plans to go outside*

I'm happy for you Ducky. It was -5c when I left for work, my car was like a little icicle. And everything looked so pretty! I love the cold. :) We are also forecast some heavy snow by the weekend, hurrah, at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back