Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the morning it was -21C, when i went to school my nose frozed up :p, right now it's evening and now outside is -5C. oh and lots of snow here :rolleyes:

Went down to -22c last night :D Today it's been around -10c amd now only -4c because it's snowing.

kinda nice today. even some blue sky. we had spring in the air again, after a week of winter. let's hope it stays that way until march... there's no need for winter. :D

It's like -1 right now and extremly windy. The weathers apaprently going to be in the negitaves for the rest of the week. Which kinda sucks, because that means I have to go skiing in it :p.

It's actually being snowing almost everyday. Bad thing is its usually almost gone by the end of the day since it's only ever like an inch or so. And people never seen to know how to drive it. ;)

It's quite comfortable outside...well besides the cold wind and the drizzle that just started. ^^
Could be so great. But no... :rolleyes:

Freezing! It's extremly windy, and snowy, and it's hard to breathe outside! Blah, and I have to go to work tonight in this :(. Or worse, I have to stand there and wait for a bus in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back