Sunshine After The Rain ~ Weather Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko said:
Looks like it will snow next week :D

Big yayness!
I'm so jealous, we never get snow. :( I'm thinking of moving to Finland. :rolleyes: :lol:

Sunshine and blue sky’s, it's about 17c at the moment. :)

Snow? Hehe, I'm sitting in the sunshie :cool:.
Been outside in just a top and pants. (Ok, just for about a minute, to get the mail and take out the trash, but I was comfortable)

About 15c, and a bit cloudy.... I'm jealous too, I love snow (probably because we only get proper snow for about 3 days out of the year) :)

^few days ago somewhere in US snowed heavily? Am I right? I didn't catch the state but made me giggle when I heard "schools were closed" so I thought I couldn't be Canada :p

Anyways... +6c and cloudy. Even it would snow... we won't get snow that sticks because of the sea... usually :rolleyes:

Oh no, it's cold and really foggy here and I need to drive 2 hours for a meeting! Hope it clears.... :)

DaWacko said
few days ago somewhere in US snowed heavily? Am I right? I didn't catch the state but made me giggle when I heard "schools were closed" so I thought I couldn't be Canada :p

:lol: Nope, we don't close our schools until the pipes freeze. There could be five feet of snow, and if you can still see the sky, then IT'S OKAY! :p

And I think that snow storm or 'heavy snow fall' was in Buffalo? I'm not quite sure though. Somewhere in NY though.

*looks outside* All the snow has melted, and it's around -2C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back