Summer Re-Runs of the 3 CSI Shows. Love'em or Hate'em???

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Carolyn_333, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Summer Re-Runs of the 3 CSI Shows. Love'em or Hate'em??

CSI/NY has become a Wednesday night special for me. I had never watched it until I quit watching CSI/LV after the S6 finale, so I'm catching up. I like the good story lines, love Gary/Mac and the others and you can tell Tony Zuiker is now in charge. Great show. Don;t usually bother with Miami if there's something else on cable.

2. allmaple

allmaple Judge

lets bring this back since were into summer reruns again. we can make a new poll if people voted last year and have a new answer this year.

as for me? i havent been watching csi reruns this year. ive been going to water aerobics classes on thursday night and havent bothered to tape them :lol:

3. Dakota

Dakota Victim

Love 'em! :D

4. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Love it! :D

I just cannot get enough of all the 3 CSIs! :lol:

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:D Love 'em, glad to have 'em.

Freakin' right... re-run CSI's beat the **** out of my regular summer tv programming, especially since I don't have cable.

I saw every NY ep, most Vegas eps, and I admit I kind of fell off watching Miami. So because there were some nights that I couldn't or didn't watch them, when I do catch one I haven't seen it's a special treat. They are not always shown regularily in the summer, so now it's just a good tv night if one's broadcast.

(I admit I still don't really make much of an effort for Miami - Wolfe is the only reason I'd tune in at all, and sometimes even he's not enough to entice me to sit thru it...)

If the networks won't run them, I sure will - I just got the S2 dvd for NY, and so now I can indulge whenever I want... :p

6. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I catch the re-runs Of Las Vegas when I have time, but I'll skip the one or two that I didn't particularly like.

Sometimes I might watch re-runs during the summer months to catch up on shows like NY or Miami that I don't see very often during the regular season.

7. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Love it! There can never be enough CSI! I already watch CSI practically every day. I have no problems with more CSI on tv whatsoever :D

8. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

Love them because I love watching all 3 CSIs and I never get bored with these shows.

9. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Love the two :D. CSI:Miami/NY, Re-runs are awesome. I always seem to notice stuff I missed the first time around. It's like...."Hey"!! I don't remember that happening" :confused:. So yeah!!! Love'em for sure. :) :)

Besides, what is day without DuCaine and M/S. :p

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I like catching the 2 summer reruns (of CSI NY & Miami only) - especially if it's an ep I can't recall totally form the 1st time around. I missed about half a dozen of the Miami eps, so I'm looking forward to catching them this summer!

11. labrat4u

labrat4u Victim

Yes, I'd like to see CSI reruns of CSI, because I watched Grey's Anatomy and I missed quite a few of CSI. I also love watching CSI Miami. I can never see enough of that Horatio Cane. I need a poster of Horatio, to feel my complete satisfaction. Anyone else need a poster like me? :lol:

12. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

I love watching the reruns. To me whenever I watch a rerun, I notice something I missed the first time I watched the episode. It is always fun finding stuff you missed the first time.

13. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I love the summer reruns. I try to wacth all three. But i wacth LV the most. I also wacth them on SPIKE Tv, they play CSI LV like for 4 hours a night i love it.

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

HECK yes...normally that be a negative but because I'm a newbie but quickly catching up I still have a few seasons to get through. I do have a feeling though when the new season airs I'll still be missing one though (sigh) oh well :D thats what spoilers and episode guides are for

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I watch the NY and the original reruns, but Miami I can skip. It doesn't kill me to miss an episode of it in the summer. I have almost all the dvd's too, but I still watch the episodes when they air.