Summer Re-Runs of the 3 CSI Shows. Love'em or Hate'em???

Carolyn_333

Pathologist
Here's a little poll to find out how many are enjoying the summer re-runs of the 3 CSI shows...and how many HATE the summer re-runs and want season 7 of CSI: Vegas, season 5 of CSI: Miami and season 3 of CSI: NY to HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!! I'll tell you how I'm voting.
HATE THEM!!! HURRY UP & GET HERE NEXT SEASON!!!
The ONLY re-run I wanna see is the season 4 episode of CSI: Miami called DRIVEN. Once I see it, back to HATING re-runs.
Now, I'd like to know how all of you CSI, CSI: Miami and CSI: NY fans feel.

Once again a BIG THANK YOU to Allocine for my GORGEOUS little avatar of the very handsome DAVID CARUSO. :)

I'll probably spend most of my evenings out during the summer time so I won't have much time to watch reruns of NY. I can't wait a while.

For me it's a little of both. If they would simply show the reruns and not preempt them, I think I wouldn't mind, because I do enjoy rewatching them. However, I don't like it when I don't get to see any new shows for 4 months.

I love 'em because I haven't seen most of S1 yet, save like two eps, and part of S2. And not much at all of LV or Miami.

I don't mind getting re-runs once the season has finished, but in Aus at the moment, they are taking it off in the middle of the season AGAIN! :mad:
though this time, they're not even putting re-runs on, they're putting movies on instead...
we haven't even gotten through half the season of the CSI's and they've been on for almost 4 months :rolleyes:

Re: Summer Re-Runs of the 3 CSI Shows. Love'em or Hate'em??

While re-runs are sorta meh I am out of the house a lot in the summer so I would miss many of the new eppies.

I like them because since i missed some episodes i can see them again or at least until i buy it on dvd.

both i think, they rerurn season 4 3 times now and that's a little boring, and tomorrow they began to rerurn season 5 again :rolleyes: that's also boring but i watch always csi :p

I don't mind reruns but they're stopping new epsisodes of season six here in Holland for season five episodes again!!! :mad: I get why they do it and I'm hardly ever home in the summer but damn it, I want to tape the new shows and watch them.

I don't mind the reruns mainly cause I just got hooked on all three shows last Nov. So would like to be able to see what I missed.

I like them since I missed some due to working late. Plus it's how I tell what day of the week it is... no csi, must be Tuesday or Friday. Gonna watch LV it's Thursday. :)

:D I like watching the reruns on Spike and CBS, because there are a lot of older episodes I haven't seen in a while so I like seeing them again. :lol: Another reason I like watching them is to see if I can remember who the murderer is, and if I watch episodes more then once I pick up on the clues, and evidence involved in the cases.

I love watching reruns!! that way i can still get my CSI, and not have to go through withdrawals. :)

Over here in the UK channel 5 re-run Las Vegas and New York after their seasons have finished, which will probably be mid summer as we're all still watching the currant seasons. I'm glad they do re-run them, it's nice to get a chance to watch them again especially if you're unfortunate enough to miss an episode the first time around. :D

In regards to Miami, well *sighs* we are still re-running season 3! :eek: Once that’s over with we will finally start season 4. So be honest I loath the Miami re-runs, it just reminds of how far behind we are. :eek:

For Las Vegas and NY I don't mind watching the reruns. A lot of awesome episodes that will satisfy me until September.
However, I don't look foward to the Miami reruns. I think s4 Miami was one of the worst seasons we've ever had. So glad they're turning things around. *sighs*

Back