Summer Camp 1976 (G)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by calleighdelko, Jan 7, 2007.

1. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

oky my first fanfic be nice please. this is a crossover between all 3 shows and the csi's are all between the age of 7-11
    Grissom is 11
    greg is 7
    sara is 9
    catherine is 10
    horatio is 11
    calleigh is 8
    eric is 9
    stella is 10
    linsay is 7
    danny is 8

Summer Camp 1976
    chapter one

Dear parents/guardians,
    I am writing to you to inform you that your son/daughter has been selected for the “Newton’s Law” summer camp.
    For the past year our company RICED (research into children’s education and development) has gone round schools in America testing children between the ages of 7-11 on various subjects including math, English and science. We are pleased to inform you that your child done especially well in all tests but scored highest in the science area of our examinations. We would like to do more research into this so we are setting up a summer camp for the children who received the highest marks in our test. There will be lots of fun activities for your child to take part in and although there will be some formal testing most of our research will be done by observing your child through out there stay.
    We hope you will consider send your child as it will be a worth while experience for everyone involved. This is an all expenses paid trip and will take place between the 1st July and the 14th July. If you are interested please contact me on the following number for more information.
    Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm - 0141 872 9599
    Weekends any time - 0141 064 5795
    You’re sincerely
    Nicole Dolan
    (Assistant manager at RICED)

All around America children headed home from school. Amongst these walked 10 children carrying brown envelopes which had been given to them by there teachers. Although none of these children had never met before soon Gil Grissom, Greg Saunders, Sara Sidle, Catherine Willows, Horatio Caine, Eric Delko, Calleigh Duquesne, Stella Bonasera, Lindsay Monroe and Danny Messer would all become the best of friends.

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

YEAH!!! that's an original idea of fanfic!!

I can't wait to read more!

3. calleighdelko

okay chapter two

Summer Camp 1976 chapter 2

“Hi there everyone my names Nicole I’m glad you could all come. We have lots of exciting things planned for you to do over the next 2 weeks so we hope you enjoy yourselves. If you have any problems then come and talk to me or any other member of staff who you see. So who wants to introduce themselves first?” Nicole looked along the long line of children who all just stared back. No one made any attempted to speak so she approached the first child hopping to start of a conversation.
    “Hi …” she had a quick look at the boys name badge “Gil what would you like to say to everyone else”
    “Call me Grissom. Did you know that when a body is left outside most of the time flies will be the first animal to arrive at it. Time of death can often be determined by the stages of animal activity on the body”
    “Okay… thank you Grissom, who wants to go next how about you Stella” Nicole looked at the young girl with the curly hair standing beside Grissom. Stella gave her a little smile and then burst out singing Some where over the rainbow. “Okay thank you that was… very good. Sara what would you like to tell everyone.”
    “Oh look at the pretty clouds the clouds are sooooooooo pretty”
    Nicole was serious reconsidering doing this job “Eric why don’t you tells us a bit about yourself”
    “well there’s not much I would like to tell everyone about myself but how about you tell me what time your free and we could discuss this later on may be over a nice candle lit dinner” He gave her a little wink. Okay moving on quickly Nicole thought. She turned to a little red haired girl but before Nicole even got a chance to speak the little girl started to speak.
    “Hi I’m Catherine and remember you said if we had a problem we were to talk to you well I have one. You can’t seriously be expecting me to share a room and also the activities we do better not involve getting dirty cause I don’t do dirt”
    “Okay who’s next” she looked at a little girl with long blond hair. The girl took one look at Nicole and raised her two hands and made the shape of a gun.
    “BANG BANG BANG BANG” the girl was now running around the room pretending to shoot everybody. Next was a boy wearing a pair of sun glasses.
    “Hello Horatio”
    Horatio didn’t say anything but the slowly removed his sun glasses, put them in his pocket, put his hands on his hip, stared at Nicole for a couple of seconds and then put his sun glasses back on. By now Nicole was getting very stressed out as Stella was still singing, Catherine was still going on and on, Eric kept winking at her and the insane blond had now climbed up the stirs which lead to the rooms and was lay down on the landing, shooting everyone from what Nicole assumed was meant to be a sniper position.
    “BANG BANG BANG BANG”
    Nicole approached the next girl hopping for just one normal child.
    “Hi Lindsay what are you doing?” she asked the young girl who was sat on the floor.
    “I’m looking for bugs to eat, bugs taste nice, can we have bugs for dinner tomorrow”
    Oh well only two more children to meet then she could get them off to bed.
    “Hi I’m Greg and I like to jump around. Jump, jump, jump, jump around. The only thing I love more than jumping is…” he looked around the room till he found who he was look for “SARA” he screamed and ran towards her. Sara screamed and ran away.
    “Come back my one true love, come back to meeeee !!!”
    Nicole spotted the last boy in the corner of the room crying.
    “What’s wrong Danny have you hurt yourself”. Danny nodded and showed her a paper cut on his finger.
    “Oh it burns, it stings so much, help me I’m dying, I’m dying” he wailed.

One hour later and Nicole had eventually got all the children settled in bed. This is going to be the longest two weeks in my life she thought. What a bunch of strange children.

4. calleighdelko

okay heres chapter three let me know what you think or if you spot any mistakes.

Summer camp 1976 chapter 3

The weeks had past with any incidents. Unless you count Lindsay and Grissom arguing as Lindsay ate Grissom’s pet spider which he had found in his room. Or the fact that every time anyone made a loud noise or attempted to talk to Calleigh she went into her gun mode and started try to shoot everyone with her imaginary gun. Also during the activities Danny had broken two nails and both times shut him self in the bedroom and sobbed for about three hours before calming down. And how could forget about the day someone stole Horatio’s sun glasses.

Horatio came out the shower to find his sunglasses were gone. After questioning Calleigh and taking there statement (which consisted of three words BANG BANG BANG) he was convinced that she was innocent so they joined forces to catch the thief. Calleigh kidnapped the other children one at time (by holding her imaginary gun to there head) and took them to the interrogation room (one of the disabled toilets). Once there they were tied to a chair and questioned until Horatio was convinced they were innocent (they scared Danny that much he wet himself). Eventually Eric confessed, apparently he had stole them to wear when he went to talk to a group of girls who were camping in the flied next to the hall of residence they were staying in. As punishment he was made to clean up both the bed rooms, with Calleigh holding him at gunpoint till she was satisfied the rooms were tidy enough.

Okay so may be there had been plenty of incidents throughout the week but at least no one was injured (well unless you count the scratches and bite marks that Catherine and Sara had after there fight). And of course the black eye Greg had as he had tried to kiss Sara on the cheek while she had a blind fold on when they were playing pin the tail on the donkey.

Nicole sat preparing the groups last task tomorrow was Sunday and it would be there last night at the camp. Tomorrow night possible sponsors were coming to the camp and wanted to see what the camp had to offer children before they invested any money in the company. So Nicole had decided the best thing to do was to let the children put on a show for them. They would have to write the script and design there own costumes. The more she thought about it the more she was put of the idea but there was no time to come up with something else. She could only hope that for just that one night they would just all act like normal children.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Looks good so far :)