Suits (Cath/Griss Coversation)

CSIFray

Lab Technician
Setting: Lab
Rating: K
Characters: Catherine, Grissom
Other shows mentioned: CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, and NCIS
Anything you need to know: They have all met in all the shows... And, Grissom has a beard...
Genre: Humor (Or so I hope)
Words: 340
Length: One shot
Just so ya know, I don't own CSI in anyway

--

Grissom was sitting in his office, minding his own business and doing his paperwork towards the end of a very slow shift. He finished one page and started on the next, the second he picked his pen back up, Catherine busted through his door. She shut it back and walked over to his desk, leaning on it.

“Grissom!” she nearly shouted.

“Yes, Catherine,” he replied, laying his pen back down and looking up at her.

“There is Horatio Caine, Mac Taylor, and Jethro Gibbs, and then there you. Guess the difference,” she said, standing straight and crossing her arms.

“Uh,” he looked up at her slightly confused, “They all have a ‘T’ in their names?”

“Really?” she smiled slightly when she realized it, “Cool. But, no!”

“Well, the all live in the east,” he tried again, still not understanding where Catherine was going with this.

“No,” Catherine sighed and rolled her eyes. “Try thinking appearance wise.”

“Well, none of them have a beard,” he shrugged but immediately knew that that was not what she was looking for.

Catherine slapped herself on the forehead, “No, no, no.”

“Well, um, Catherine,” he shook his head and admitted, “I really have no idea where you are going with this.”

“Suits!” she yelled out, banging the top of his desk with her opened hands.

“Are nice?” he creased his eyebrows together, still not getting the point.

“They all wear suits,” she said slowly, as if she was talking to a three year old.

“Right,” he nodded his head, getting it. He paused for a second, knowing that he shouldn’t really say anything else but having to know, “Now, was there a reason for this conversation?”

Catherine threw her hands in the hair, letting out a growl of frustration, before turning on her heals and stomping out, complete with a slam of the door.

Grissom looked at where she had been standing moments before, yet still trying to figure out their conversation. He gave it up with a shrug, and returned to his paperwork…

--

What’cha think?

I was thinking about doing some more but I dunno what I'd write yet. I think about it, maybe I'll come up with something

lol. I will try and come up with another part to it. Or at least another random coversation between the two. I like your avvie by the way.

I had someone suggest to have Griss actually wear a suit into work. So, I've been thinking about that...

Back