Suggestions?

Oh! I like that idea!
And a list of forensic's books you can buy at Chapters/Indigo or regular book stores. I'm always looking for new reading stuff.

I'd like to learn about the Procedures they go through, What information they use, The facts, The tips for the Future Forensics Etc.
Sometimg exciting.
^_^

Maybe we could have different topics relating to different disciplines. Like serology, anthropology, pathology, hair and fibre, audio/visual. That kind of thing.

Welcome, Cat :D

I've noticed that a lot of people ask about different bits and pieces in the CSI field kit and what not. They ahve a list on CBS.com, if you want, I could put it in a thread or something? Don't want to intrude, but I for one love finding out new things, and it just seems like a constant question (?)

Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes! :confused:

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
I've noticed that a lot of people ask about different bits and pieces in the CSI field kit and what not. They ahve a list on CBS.com, if you want, I could put it in a thread or something? Don't want to intrude, but I for one love finding out new things, and it just seems like a constant question (?)

Sorry if I'm stepping on any toes! :confused:

Sure, that would be fine. :D Just remember to credit and link to the web page.

Ok, will do!

ETA: Quick question though: The list is huge, should I put it in one post, meaning it will make my post huge, or do I put each letter, or section in seperate posts, in which case I break the 'No Double Post' rule?

HI. First post. I'm a h.s. science teacher who is designing a forensics class for an alternative h.s. for at-risk teens.
What I want is to find an index to episodes arranged by forensic science subject, because I want to find episodes of CSI family (and other forensic) shows to go with each topic that I am teaching. Like, an episode that features document analysis to kick off that unit, or blood work, or dental forensics and facial reconstruction, etc.
Anybody know where I can look for this? Otherwise, I won't have time to find a show for each topic. I think this will help my class a lot.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Ok, will do!

ETA: Quick question though: The list is huge, should I put it in one post, meaning it will make my post huge, or do I put each letter, or section in seperate posts, in which case I break the 'No Double Post' rule?

mmm, how about just listing the most generally used ones and linking to the full list?

MikeA said:
HI. First post. I'm a h.s. science teacher who is designing a forensics class for an alternative h.s. for at-risk teens.
What I want is to find an index to episodes arranged by forensic science subject, because I want to find episodes of CSI family (and other forensic) shows to go with each topic that I am teaching. Like, an episode that features document analysis to kick off that unit, or blood work, or dental forensics and facial reconstruction, etc.
Anybody know where I can look for this? Otherwise, I won't have time to find a show for each topic. I think this will help my class a lot.

I have no clue about a site where the episodes are listed by subjects. However, TV.com has reviews and episode recaps.

Dynamo1 said:
Cat said:
However, TV.com has reviews and episode recaps.
So does this board. Links to the episode guides are at the top of each page.

Did I just see a mod double post?
Yeah, apologies. Kinda got distracted for a moment.
Yes, well, why don't you post a few suggestions if you don't like mine?

I never said I do not like them. I was just adding to it. And my only suggestion to you would not be permitted on a PG-13 board.

Cat said:
CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Ok, will do!

mmm, how about just listing the most generally used ones and linking to the full list?

Ah! Thta's a pretty smart idea, I'll do that! lol

Back